NHL Refresh Series - "Desecrating" the NHL

OhioSportsMan61

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love it! The Adidas Winter Classic collars are a nice touch too! I would say to maybe lighten the North Star's green, or go back to the Wild's darker green. The two greens are really close, and look a little muddled...

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

• 1 month later...
On 9/25/2018 at 10:40 PM, OhioSportsMan61 said:

Not a bad idea....something like this?

JT40g2M.png

I feel like the logo should have gold in it, either the Sabers should be gold or an outline but especially on the home as it looks out of place and takes away from the design. 

zyyMk1d.png

I love the color balance on Florida. The stripe shape I feel like I’d have to see on a body to really get a read on it. It gives off some old Preds vibes but with obvious differences. 

if you’re going to keep the leaping panther on the alt maybe add the stick in its paws like they used to do. 

Nice to have you back man! I like Florida, and I'm glad you decided to bring the leaping panther back. In my opinion, the new updated version is the best logo they've ever had, and I really hope it's brought back for an alternate. The shoulders on the away jersey are very very nice. 

21 hours ago, CanucksFan said:

Nice to have you back man! I like Florida, and I'm glad you decided to bring the leaping panther back. In my opinion, the new updated version is the best logo they've ever had, and I really hope it's brought back for an alternate. The shoulders on the away jersey are very very nice. 

Yeah, their new third next year, I hope is a faux-original jersey (same basic setup, but not triangle shoulders, etc.) with the new colors and updated leaping logo.  Don't want a navy alt for them.

On 1/4/2019 at 1:57 PM, OhioSportsMan61 said:

Sorry for the delay everyone, got busy with finishing up finals/the semester for grad school and traveling a bit over break. Finally had some time to continue working on this series.

Up next...

Florida Panthers

BPupj8y.png

C&C appreciated!

Thanks for getting rid of the stupid soccer crest.

26 minutes ago, MCM0313 said:

Thanks for getting rid of the stupid soccer crest.

Seconded.  This set is light years ahead of what the team uses now.  The shoulder striping looks really cool, especially on the road-white.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/5/2018 at 2:16 PM, OhioSportsMan61 said:

46bPZVS.png

vY9bXQH.png

Love both of these. The Jackets are in a strange position where they have several great-looking sets imo; there's pros and cons with each. Personally I prefer the blue on blue color scheme because it sets them apart from some of the other navy and red teams in the league. Either way, I'd buy either of these sets in a heartbeat.

I've always been partial to the Stinger logo (long live Boomer) but you did a great job of making it work here!

Archived