SportsLogos.Net News

Lehigh Valley IronPigs honor NFL champs with special uniforms

Lehigh Valley IronPigs honor NFL champs with special uniforms

August 22, 2018 - 20:08 PM

The Triple-A Lehigh Valley IronPigs play less than an hour away from their parent club, the Philadelphia Phillies. As such, the IronPigs hold a Salute to Philadelphia promotional night each season. This year’s tribute to the City of Brotherly Love […]

Read More...

The Iron Pigs play “less than an hour” from the Eagles?  I wish I knew that, since it takes me a lot longer than that to get to my Aunt’s house in that area. 

I get they cant use the logos (and shouldn’t), but maybe the number font would have been good. Also can’t tell if they’re matching the greens or not. One photo shows a forest green jersey clashing against a midnight green cap. 

On 8/22/2018 at 4:20 PM, BringBackTheVet said:

The Iron Pigs play “less than an hour” from the Eagles?  I wish I knew that, since it takes me a lot longer than that to get to my Aunt’s house in that area. 

I get they cant use the logos (and shouldn’t), but maybe the number font would have been good. Also can’t tell if they’re matching the greens or not. One photo shows a forest green jersey clashing against a midnight green cap. 

The picture above tells me the color will be right. I sure hope it is.