NFL REDESIGN (NFC North 3/20)

nate.sweitz

31 minutes ago, Punchy_Gungus said:

Wow. These look incredible! Where did you get the action templates?

Made ‘em myself. All except for the helmet in profile, which Fraser Davidson released as a freebie a while ago.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 year later...
On 9/18/2018 at 12:43 PM, nate.sweitz said:

Next up, the red-hot Kansas City Chiefs!

Minor changes here for a franchise that has looked practically the same for its entire existence.

My biggest focus here is a much-needed update to the arrowhead logo. No more black, so it's consistent with the rest of the set. The "K" in "KC" doubles as the binding that holds the arrowhead to the shaft.

I also designed a new block number font to inject some modern elements into a classic set. 

Striping consistency across the board.

C+C is appreciated!

Chiefs.jpg

Excellent work! Did you create the font for the numbers on the Chiefs jerseys?

On 9/18/2018 at 12:43 PM, nate.sweitz said:

Next up, the red-hot Kansas City Chiefs!

Minor changes here for a franchise that has looked practically the same for its entire existence.

My biggest focus here is a much-needed update to the arrowhead logo. No more black, so it's consistent with the rest of the set. The "K" in "KC" doubles as the binding that holds the arrowhead to the shaft.

I also designed a new block number font to inject some modern elements into a classic set. 

Striping consistency across the board.

C+C is appreciated!

Chiefs.jpg

Amazing work! Did you create the font for the numbers on the Chiefs jerseys? I'm looking for a similar font but can't find it anywhere.

• 11 months later...

Archived