Swedish University Hockey

GT Designs

I'm interested in seeing how this series goes. There are a couple things I would change about Linköpings; I like the colors, but I think that the blue jersey lacks colors with the striping being the same color as the jersey. I would suggest either making the blue stripes white and white stripes blue. I also think that the logo looks a little off for a hockey jersey, I think that the logo i have put below would look better on a hockey jersey, probably without the text though.

Image result for Linköpings universitet logo

Just now, Section30 said:

I'm interested in seeing how this series goes. There are a couple things I would change about Linköpings; I like the colors, but I think that the blue jersey lacks colors with the striping being the same color as the jersey. I would suggest either making the blue stripes white and white stripes blue. I also think that the logo looks a little off for a hockey jersey, I think that the logo i have put below would look better on a hockey jersey, probably without the text though.

Image result for Linköpings universitet logo

That’s their old logo. I think it looks better aswell but i wanted it to be realistisc so I kept their current logo

Archived