Alliance of American Football - Team Names and Logos

WideRight

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was highest on Orlando after the logos were released, but there’s not really anything about that uniform that’s appealing... even the helmet treatment removes the strongest part of the logo, the encompassing “O” shape of the archer.

So it looks like I’m a Hotshots fan.

The shade of gold on the Atlanta pants is a bit faded and light. Don’t love how it isn’t even close to the gold on the helmet.

San Diego has a similar situation with gold but yet I think it works better.

Arizona looks better than I imagined it would look. Tiny gripe is the Orange is a bit hard to read in the helmet stripe. Might be the lighting.

Slap a shark on the side of Birmingham.

MV5BOTU0NTgwNDM5MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjg4

If they all dropped the infatuation with side panels these uniforms would be instantly improved, but that's me being nit-picky more than anything. It's exciting to watch a new football league that seems to be making all of the right decisions. 

spacer.png

13 hours ago, FightingGoldenDevil said:

Fist look at San Antonio and Atlanta AKAYM5b.jpg

There's too much going on with San Antonio and is maroon or red their primary color?  I think it would look better if the jersey was maroon with red accents, but no side panels.

These pics also show pretty poor interior line play as the defenders seem to have beaten every center or guard.  Quite a few holds and blocks in the back.  

13 minutes ago, dfwabel said:

There's too much going on with San Antonio and is maroon or red their primary color?  I think it would look better if the jersey was maroon with red accents, but no side panels.

These pics also show pretty poor interior line play as the defenders seem to have beaten every center or guard.  Quite a few holds and blocks in the back.  

I actually like the double red of San Antonio, I wish that they would either go with their logo on both sides or do a blank helmet, considering that their helmet has some sort of detail on it.

22 hours ago, FightingGoldenDevil said:

Apparently Mike Singletary likes to make players earn decals. Has done it in most places he's coached at

Mike Singletary's coaching in this league alliance? Oh dear Lord this is gonna be interesting.

Speaking of which... I thought it when I first saw the unveiling, and after seeing the game shots, I still think it: Memphis is my favorite, and it isn't even close.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

28 minutes ago, Ferdinand Cesarano said:

Atlanta's uniform looks great.

On 1/28/2019 at 9:47 PM, FightingGoldenDevil said:

A8SOV6L.jpgz4nhKRB.jpg2rL1pqI.jpg

Birmingham - Get rid of that helmet stripe or thin it out like Alabama's and place the alternate BI logo on each side. Put numbers on the sleeves. 

Arizona - Place Hotshots logo on each side, place numbers on the back. Place secondary logo on sleeves. 

Salt Lake - Drop sleeve caps, put helmet logo on sleeves, put primary logo on the helmets. 

Memphis - Drop sleeve caps and put helmet logo on the sleeves.

San Diego - Shrink helmet logo and put it on both sides. Place side panel pattern on shoulders, put numbers on the sleeves. Use yellow pants with side panel pattern. 

Orlando - Move the archer forward and shrink him a bit to let the logo stand out even more. Place secondary logo on the sleeves.

On 1/28/2019 at 9:44 PM, FightingGoldenDevil said:

Fist look at San Antonio and Atlanta AKAYM5b.jpg

San Antonio - Drop numbers and logo on the helmet, enlarge the Alamo logo design so that it starts near the top of the facemask rather than lining up around the same line as the Navy helmet that other teams have copied. 

Atlanta - Place that ATL that's on the side panels on the sleeves instead of the side panels. Keep the sleeve caps.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived