Alliance of American Football - Team Names and Logos

WideRight

22 minutes ago, Ferdinand Cesarano said:

I think that San Diego should have been wearing brown socks.  I didn't like the fact that both teams were wearing yellow socks.

Image result for san diego fleet arizona hotshots

Why brown? It’s nowhere else on the uniforms 

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, jn8 said:
59 minutes ago, Ferdinand Cesarano said:

I think that San Diego should have been wearing brown socks.  I didn't like the fact that both teams were wearing yellow socks.

Image result for san diego fleet arizona hotshots

Why brown? It’s nowhere else on the uniforms 

Their helmets and their primary jerseys are a shade of brown, aren't they?  Anyway, whatever you want to call that colour, that's the colour the socks should have been.

logo-diamonds-for-CC-no-photo-sig.png

27 minutes ago, CrimsonBull9584 said:

Their uniforms are grey.

23 minutes ago, Gothamite said:

The Fleet wear battleship gray. 

Alrighty, then.

(Still, no matter which device I look at it on, it ain't all that far from brown.  Though I cannot rule out some psychological Padres-related influence.)

logo-diamonds-for-CC-no-photo-sig.png

2 hours ago, Ferdinand Cesarano said:

Alrighty, then.

(Still, no matter which device I look at it on, it ain't all that far from brown.  Though I cannot rule out some psychological Padres-related influence.)

If they went with a "Marine Corps" third brown/yellow could work. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

On 3/25/2019 at 3:50 PM, Ferdinand Cesarano said:

Alrighty, then.

How old are you? You might want to get your eyes checked for cataracts. They can make things look brownish. 

Am I a hypocrite for hating the look of the Rams and NY Giants navy blue and royal blue "classic" uniforms, but liking the Commanders' use of maroon and bright red?

Hotter Than July > Thriller

1 minute ago, 4_tattoos said:

Am I a hypocrite for hating the look of the Rams and NY Giants navy blue and royal blue "classic" uniforms, but liking the Commanders' use of maroon and bright red?

I think the contrast is better with royal/navy myself. 

That being said? I hated the Commanders’ look when it was unveiled and now I think it looks sharp. The weakest identity in this league is Salt Lake’s and I’d still take it over the Bucs or Seahawks’ identities. 

29 minutes ago, Ice_Cap said:

I think the contrast is better with royal/navy myself. 

That being said? I hated the Commanders’ look when it was unveiled and now I think it looks sharp. The weakest identity in this league is Salt Lake’s and I’d still take it over the Bucs or Seahawks’ identities. 

The grey jersey is boring they need a dark blue and white jersey. 

utahpioneerssig_by_verasthebrujah-dbt6623.png.47ea1d18a023dde3cc5da14a646e53fb.png

The Commanders are a sharp looking team. It’s an original for sure. Like it pays homage to Texas A&M Maroon and Texas Tech Red w/silver pants. 

If the NFL ever adds San Antonio they already have their uniforms and nickname. Perfectly fits the city and Texas as well. 

utahpioneerssig_by_verasthebrujah-dbt6623.png.47ea1d18a023dde3cc5da14a646e53fb.png

I'll just say this. If this is the end of AAF, I hope the Arizona Hotshots name and branding lives on via another pro team in the state.

Looking at you Northern Arizona Suns.

Hotter Than July > Thriller

Archived