Victormrey

MLB x Nike Aeroswift - Washington Nationals (30/30)

Recommended Posts

Love that Mets concept. This has been such a fun series to follow!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/10/2019 at 4:38 PM, Carolingian Steamroller said:

The Mets are just terrific. It’s always fun when apple “NY” design appears. 

 

On 3/10/2019 at 5:14 PM, coco1997 said:

Love that Mets concept. This has been such a fun series to follow!

 

Thanks guys! 😁

 

On 3/11/2019 at 3:12 PM, Blindsay said:

Could you use the Mets primary instead of the Apple logo? Also Alternates?

 

Do you mean this?


yg4giaga9pajphdgcbdb8ixas.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/15/2019 at 3:06 AM, Blindsay said:

Yes. That or the skyline logo.

 

I hope you like it!

 

pdFgTub.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now, let's move on to Philadelphia!

The Phillies set features the United States Constitution subtly on the front, using the old colours and logos of the team:

 

aLTqjZT.png

28hH6ZJ.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love the Phillies. Always great to see them in that retro color scheme. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/17/2019 at 6:37 PM, Blindsay said:

Yes. You should try your hand at some alternates. Good work!

 

Thank you! Actually, all these designs are meant to be alternates 😉

 

On 3/17/2019 at 6:45 PM, coco1997 said:

Love the Phillies. Always great to see them in that retro color scheme. 

 

Thanks! The maroon + powder blue is one of my favourite combinations in the Majors, so I had to brought it back.

 

Time for the Pirates!
Not much explanation for this. The Bucs' set tries to mimic a pirate jacket:

 

IuCkwwm.png

v5gTS8l.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Pirates turned out great! You definitely got across the "pirate look" idea without making it look too over the top. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/28/2019 at 3:35 PM, coco1997 said:

The Pirates turned out great! You definitely got across the "pirate look" idea without making it look too over the top. 

 

Thanks! That was my idea.

 

We're getting closer to end of the series! Let's continue with the San Diego Padres.

I wanted to bring back the classy brown/yellow/orange colour scheme, featuring a front graphic inspired by the church façade of Mission San Diego de Alcalá:

 

LcE5Hnk.png

4jta6XX.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Padres are GORGEOUS. That road set is a work of art. One of your best yet!

 

I do agree that a different number style might suit them better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Both the Pirates and Padres are fantastic! You’ve done well with bringing in unorthodox ideas onto the template.

 

I do agree that the Padres could use a different number font, such as the 2004-11 set or Daytona Tortugas-like numerals. 

 

Still, this whole series is really well put-together.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/31/2019 at 5:52 PM, Blindsay said:

I’m not really feeling that number font.... still good though.

 

On 4/1/2019 at 12:33 AM, coco1997 said:

Padres are GORGEOUS. That road set is a work of art. One of your best yet!

 

I do agree that a different number style might suit them better.

 

On 4/1/2019 at 2:07 AM, SFGiants58 said:

Both the Pirates and Padres are fantastic! You’ve done well with bringing in unorthodox ideas onto the template.

 

I do agree that the Padres could use a different number font, such as the 2004-11 set or Daytona Tortugas-like numerals. 

 

Still, this whole series is really well put-together.

 

Thank you very much for your feedback!

 

Here's the Padres design with both old font and Daytona Tortugas' style (credit to @MJD7 for the latter) for the numbers:

 

bN8xodk.png

qP6B9zI.png

 

What do you think?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The 2004 style numbers work really well!

 

Could we see them on the road set, too?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.