1 hour ago, TheOatsMustFlow said:

That seems weird that Nike would take over during the postseason instead at the beginning of the next year. Is there any other info on that?

Also, the New Era quality decrease with the substantial increase in price over the last few years is incredibly ridiculous. I like to buy hats but only with membership/discounts. Hard to justify buying any more these days, feels like robbery. 

100% reflection of the production move to China. 

5 hours ago, TheOatsMustFlow said:

That seems weird that Nike would take over during the postseason instead at the beginning of the next year. Is there any other info on that?

MLB has a history of debuting the next year's gear in the prior postseason.  This would seem to line up with that.

5 hours ago, Brandon9485 said:

100% reflection of the production move to China. 

I don’t think you are wrong. But I’d also add that the MLB on field Authentics are a cut above the rest of NewEras offering.  I’ve found that all their Mlb fashion hats and everything else they make are extremely inconsistent and a clear cut below the MLB authentic hats. 

8 minutes ago, THRILLHO said:

I don’t think you are wrong. But I’d also add that the MLB on field Authentics are a cut above the rest of NewEras offering.  I’ve found that all their Mlb fashion hats and everything else they make are extremely inconsistent and a clear cut below the MLB authentic hats. 

I agree. l’ve always felt that the bills on the on-field  authentic caps were different and curved better than all of their other caps. NFL on-field cap’s included. 

23 minutes ago, THRILLHO said:

I'd say the on-fields are incredibly inconsistent as well, so the fashion hats (which I don't go out of my way to buy) must be god-awful. 

I can't tell you the number of on-fields that had screwed up production problems. 

4 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

I'd say the on-fields are incredibly inconsistent as well, so the fashion hats (which I don't go out of my way to buy) must be god-awful. 

I can't tell you the number of on-fields that had screwed up production problems. 

They are god awful.  It’s a joke.  The Authentics are inconsistent but you can find good ones. The rest are terrible 

15 minutes ago, hbgoo1975 said:

Have the Giants worn their alternate gray jerseys with the SF on the left side this season? If not, when was the last time they wore those jerseys?

Fortunately for all of us, there is a website for that: http://www.sportslogos.net/uniforms/list_by_team/201974/San_Francisco_Giants_2019_Uniform_Tracker_Game-By-Game/

14 minutes ago, hbgoo1975 said:

Have the Giants worn their alternate gray jerseys with the SF on the left side this season? If not, when was the last time they wore those jerseys?

I'm not a baseball fan, but I do believe they did wear them a few games ago against the Dodgers.

spacer.png

They have been worn on the following dates:

3/31, 4/21, 5/5, 5/19, 6/2, 6/23, 7/14, 7/28, 8/18, and just this past Sunday (9/8).  

Interestingly enough, all Sundays.

1 hour ago, tohasbo said:

They have been worn on the following dates:

3/31, 4/21, 5/5, 5/19, 6/2, 6/23, 7/14, 7/28, 8/18, and just this past Sunday (9/8).  

Interestingly enough, all Sundays.

It is their designated Sunday road jersey since it debuted.