Philadelphia Eagles Uniform Concept

RZW_Brooks

I was recently asked to work on a Kelly Green Eagles uniform concept and after many long hours, I have finally completed it.

My whole concept is based on the idea of History:
- The Home/Away uniforms are based on the 1980's Eagles uniform set, just more modernized.

- The numbers and new Logo Type are created using the angle of 52degrees (to celebrate the History of the 1st Super Bowl in franchise history)

I will post a few of the shots here, but the full project can be found on Behance at: https://www.behance.net/gallery/70431389/Modern-1984-Philadelphia-Eagles-Uniform-Concept

My Uniform set is made up of a Home, Away, Alternate and Color Rush Uniforms. A new Logo Type, simplified helmet design and simplified 1980's bird logo.aaee4970431389.5ba32ddc01325.jpg

4fee4d70431389.5ba32ddc069ce.jpg

daab3270431389.5ba32ddc05e99.jpg

42a8aa70431389.5ba32ddc035c6.png

2 minutes ago, Denver_The_Sinaloa said:

This is great and it suits Nike’s odd fetish of wordmarks on sleeves

I originally didn't have the word mark on the sleeves, but wanted to add something (other than straight lines vs curved lines) to differentiate the sleeves from the 1984 uniforms.

While I'm not a huge fan of the sleeve wordmarks, your sleeve striping is good.

I really like the color balancing of the green & silver home.

I think the away could use green pants, but it still looks fine with silver.

Great idea with the throwback logo silhouette! Works like a charm!

Good concept here, though I doubt they'll abandon "midnight green" now given their championship!

7 hours ago, vtgco said:

While I'm not a huge fan of the sleeve wordmarks, your sleeve striping is good.

I really like the color balancing of the green & silver home.

I think the away could use green pants, but it still looks fine with silver.

Great idea with the throwback logo silhouette! Works like a charm!

Good concept here, though I doubt they'll abandon "midnight green" now given their championship!

Thanks for the reply. I think I've gotten a decent amount of feedback about the wordmark on the sleeves, so you are not alone in that thought!

My thought for the silver pants for Home/Away was to really mimic the 1980's uniforms and then push the uniform set a little with the new Alternate and Color Rush versions. I really appreciate the love on the throwback logo silhouette, I thought it was a nice touch :)

I know they will never leave the current Midnight Green, just a concept people have been asking for and I wanted to see what it might look like in today's NFL.

Archived