2019/20 Club Soccer Kits

Teal

Taking the term "clash kit" to a whole new level:

1569695083584_lc_galleryImage_LIVERPOOL_

Image result for man city clash kit 2019

I think it might be palatable if the socks were peach/pink/orange/whatever color that is.  But the neon is just too much IMO.  Also, how many teams are using the gradient in the same style?  Last year Spurs, now Norwich and City.  

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, _RH_ said:

Taking the term "clash kit" to a whole new level:

1569695083584_lc_galleryImage_LIVERPOOL_

Image result for man city clash kit 2019

I think it might be palatable if the socks were peach/pink/orange/whatever color that is.  But the neon is just too much IMO.  Also, how many teams are using the gradient in the same style?  Last year Spurs, now Norwich and City.  

That gradient is higher, but Manchester United also had a pattern that could be confused for gradient from afar last year. They've never looked as good with adidas as they did with Nike.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2019/10/bolton-wanderers-19-20-home-kit.html

Bolton Wanderers has a new home kit to replace the Hummel kit they were playing in up to today. Hummel replaced Macron after the 2018-2019 season before they dropped Bolton after Wanderers entered administration.

From bwfc.com:

Speaking about the new shirts, Emma Beaugeard added: “We are grateful for the commitment Infinity Apparel have shown in getting the shirts produced to a high standard in such a short space of time.

“The new designs look great and I’m sure our supporters will love them.”

The home kit will feature the club’s traditional colours of white and navy blue with an initial limited amount of the shirts available in Bolton Central this afternoon.

Shirts for adults are priced at £35 and £30 for juniors.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

13 minutes ago, Digby said:

Sounds like Liverpool going to Nike is increasingly likely. High court rules Liverpool can move next season, though New Balance is appealing the ruling.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/oct/25/liverpool-fc-allowed-to-drop-new-balance-for-nike-court-rules

Huh.  I'll miss seeing the New Balance designs in the Prem.  The home kits were generally pretty nice, and while the first few aways and thirds were wild, they got a lot better over the years.

I appreciated the added bit of kitmaker diversity brought in by the New Balance/Warrior era, even though the designs were much more likely to be bad than good, and the New Balance thing always seemed like yet another Henry-era detail aimed at establishing Liverpool as Boston's PL club. 

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

4 minutes ago, WBeltz said:

Juventus unveiled new 4th kits during a Serie A game, on the plus side they look more like Juve should, but there's a lot of other stuff going on that isn't ideal

spacer.png

I kinda wish they didnt do this. Would be a good idea(besides neon green) for a jersey next year.

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

2 hours ago, WBeltz said:

Juventus unveiled new 4th kits during a Serie A game, on the plus side they look more like Juve should, but there's a lot of other stuff going on that isn't ideal

spacer.png

No idea why a team with the history of Juventus is doing wacky stuff like this. This is like a kit you'd see a third division team wearing.

23 minutes ago, fbjim said:

No idea why a team with the history of Juventus is doing wacky stuff like this. This is like a kit you'd see a third division team wearing.

$$$$$ That's why. I'm sure that most of the bigger adidas teams will have a Parley uniform as well. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

1 hour ago, pepis21 said:

Juve 4th kit is a collab with Palace not Parley 🙂

Here is GK:

spacer.png

Adidas has been doing Parley for the Oceans kits the last 4 years. They usually use Real Madrid, Bayern and Manchester United for those. These Juve kits aren't bad, save for the highlighter yellow logos. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived