2019/20 Club Soccer Kits

Teal

On 6/15/2019 at 7:10 AM, Gothamite said:

USL1’s Green Bay Voyageurs look great. 

spacer.png

I’d prefer gold socks to match the shirt and not the shorts, but even so. 

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

The blue looks really dingy in these photos, will have to see it in sunlight.

But that gold... 😍

Best part is no obnoxious sponsor logo. Just nice clean shirts.

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/15/2019 at 2:10 PM, Gothamite said:

USL1’s Green Bay Voyageurs look great. 

I’d prefer gold socks to match the shirt and not the shorts, but even so. 

spacer.png

The blue looks really dingy in these photos, will have to see it in sunlight.

But that gold... 😍

that night sky kit is gorgeous! and fits well with their logo as well.

24 minutes ago, Digby said:

Not sure where mint green fits in the Inter history, but it sure makes for a nice looking shirt.

Apparently the colour is inspired by the goalkeeper shirt worn by Julio Cesar during Inter's 2009-10 treble-winning season.

Inverness Caledonian Thistle FC is getting a white third this year for their 25th anniversary.  The home kit has yet to be announced, but they are holding over the away kit from last season.  

My wife and daughter were over there this week and witnessed them shooting their commercials for the thirds.  My wife also reported that the club's main receptionist also handles the club shop duties, and was rather perplexed as to why some Texas woman was on a mission for her husband to acquire some jerseys from a small market second division Scottish club. Mission accomplished though... my son got last season's home (on sale), while I got the away (no homes left in my size).

They also went through Perth and stopped in at St. Johnstone's, but the shop was closed.  After that I couldn't talk her into hitting up Hibs while they were in Edinburgh.

The third...

Cby05FB.png

The road, carried over from last season...

L8oKz3k.jpg

Last year's home...
6sAjbXb.jpg

16 minutes ago, mfoster said:

Inverness Caledonian Thistle FC is getting a white third this year for their 25th anniversary.  The home kit has yet to be announced, but they are holding over the away kit from last season.  

My wife and daughter were over there this week and witnessed them shooting their commercials for the thirds.  My wife also reported that the club's main receptionist also handles the club shop duties, and was rather perplexed as to why some Texas woman was on a mission for her husband to acquire some jerseys from a small market second division Scottish club. Mission accomplished though... my son got last season's home (on sale), while I got the away (no homes left in my size).

They also went through Perth and stopped in at St. Johnstone's, but the shop was closed.  After that I couldn't talk her into hitting up Hibs while they were in Edinburgh.

The third...

Cby05FB.png

The road, carried over from last season...

L8oKz3k.jpg

Last year's home...
6sAjbXb.jpg

For a second I wondered why yo posted a picture of Iceland's aways! Those look pretty good. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I am in london for the next few days before moving north towards the Cotswolds and Scotland (up to Inverness) what jerseys would y’all recommend? 

Excellent!

1 hour ago, Digby said:

I haven’t bought a Nike jersey since the Vapor template came out; how’s the fit on those for fan replicas? Especially compared to Adidas, since I have bought those more recently?

I bought this year's San Antonio FC home jersey. I wear XL because I'm more rounded around the middle. They fit me better than adidas which seems to have less material on the body.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived