2019/20 Club Soccer Kits

Teal

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Real shots of the Barça away, which is sure to be one of my favorite kits of the season:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

This is pretty much the perfect Barça away kit IMO. Just a really lovely retro-inspired design.

Also, speaking of Barça, it looks like they’ll have a unique cup font this year for the first time since the streamlined La Liga typeface was unveiled a couple of years ago:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Union:

362410dc42975508a39eec6f6e838baf.jpeg

btw. Macron became my favourite kit supplier this year. Ok, Union isn't their best work, but I mean in general. I also love their new logo.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

5 hours ago, upperV03 said:

Real shots of the Barça away, which is sure to be one of my favorite kits of the season:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

This but substituting the yellow for white, right down to the Catalan flag stripes on the back, would be a pretty damn good USMNT kit.

07Giants.pngnyy.png

Norwich City released their homes and goal this morning.  I think the launch video outpaces the kits themselves at this point, but there is still more to come.

Home
yd2Vdmx.jpg

Short sleeved GK.  The sponsor patch on the sleeve is for Best Fiends...

jdy7C8Y.jpg

Training shirt...

anKk318.jpg

Kit launch - full of NCFC heroes of the past...

On 7/5/2019 at 2:19 PM, Berlin Wall said:

btw. Macron became my favourite kit supplier this year. Ok, Union isn't their best work, but I mean in general. I also love their new logo.

Same here, they've done a really good job with the CPL and with Union and several Championship teams.

12 hours ago, mfoster said:

Norwich City released their homes and goal this morning.  I think the launch video outpaces the kits themselves at this point, but there is still more to come.

Home
yd2Vdmx.jpg

I don't get the gradient shirt thing. It's so unpleasing, because then it looks like you're wearing a shirt that's been dyed if you aren't wearing the right shorts with it.

On 7/6/2019 at 10:56 AM, seasaltvanilla said:

Yup. (Sorry for hijack)

spacer.png

I would change the sash to be the same style as the 2010 World Cup jerseys. I know that goes against the whole point of adapting the Barcelona jersey, but my love of the 2010 kits is well-documented.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

On 7/8/2019 at 6:37 PM, Berlin Wall said:

Seems like it's real afterall.

Weird situation. Now the question is how this happened? Nike took that fan concept or this wasn't a fan concept or something different?

Pogoń Szczecin:

65675.jpg

5d24dc080421c_p.jpg?1562698904

4r2eer.png

Archived