Teal

2019/20 Club Soccer Kits

11 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

Real Madrid's numbers are near invisible from far away. Gold should never be used on white jerseys.

I wonder if they won’t be too bad on TV?

49 minutes ago, flyersfan said:

I wonder if they won’t be too bad on TV?

That's where I was watching them. I'm guessing they may have darker numbers for league games. 

sPBV1ga.jpg

I know it's a friendly but you'd think they could make sure the socks would clash.

Chivas needed to go with stripes on the back of their home shirt. It looks silly with a solid red back. 

So we'll have a Liverpool kit with a blue bird, and an Everton kit in a washed red shade. (I know there's faraway historical precedent for both, just funny.)

On 7/17/2019 at 3:16 PM, Flames1fan said:

2019/20 away kit revealed

That’s a HUGE ad. I mean it’s not Paddypower, but it dominates the front of the shirt. Terrible look for Villa

On 7/23/2019 at 2:54 PM, MJWalker45 said:

sPBV1ga.jpg

I know it's a friendly but you'd think they could make sure the socks would clash.

I just can’t stop thinking about how many Pulisic jerseys Nike/Chelsea are gonna sell in that USMNT-esque style.

42 minutes ago, Digby said:

I just can’t stop thinking about how many Pulisic jerseys Nike/Chelsea are gonna sell in that USMNT-esque style.

Since the US is due a new shirt next year just sublimate a US design on that, ditch the sponsor logos and you're done!

3 hours ago, insert name said:

Nike finally made a good Chelsea kit. 

the first year 2017-18 ones were good, but they've gradually downgraded each year, with the current blue ones being the worst yet.

285516.jpg

21 hours ago, Digby said:

As a US/Pulisic fan that is now a Chelsea fan...I actually really like all three jerseys and feel like i'm in the minority in really liking the home shirt. But i'm waiting for the Black third kits to launch - i think that's gonna be my first Chelsea Pulisic purchase. 

8 hours ago, shaydre1019 said:

As a US/Pulisic fan that is now a Chelsea fan...I actually really like all three jerseys and feel like i'm in the minority in really liking the home shirt. But i'm waiting for the Black third kits to launch - i think that's gonna be my first Chelsea Pulisic purchase. 

I want a Pulisic jersey too and I'm contemplating whether I should get that black 3rd or wait to see what the 20/21 blue jersey looks like. I currently have 3 Chelsea jerseys and only one is blue (17-18 Azpi). Other too are the 14-15 Drogba third and the 16-17 Hazard away/clash.