2019/20 Club Soccer Kits

Teal

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/17/2019 at 3:16 PM, Flames1fan said:

2019/20 away kit revealed

That’s a HUGE ad. I mean it’s not Paddypower, but it dominates the front of the shirt. Terrible look for Villa

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

On 7/23/2019 at 2:54 PM, MJWalker45 said:

sPBV1ga.jpg

I know it's a friendly but you'd think they could make sure the socks would clash.

I just can’t stop thinking about how many Pulisic jerseys Nike/Chelsea are gonna sell in that USMNT-esque style.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

42 minutes ago, Digby said:

I just can’t stop thinking about how many Pulisic jerseys Nike/Chelsea are gonna sell in that USMNT-esque style.

Since the US is due a new shirt next year just sublimate a US design on that, ditch the sponsor logos and you're done!

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

21 hours ago, Digby said:

As a US/Pulisic fan that is now a Chelsea fan...I actually really like all three jerseys and feel like i'm in the minority in really liking the home shirt. But i'm waiting for the Black third kits to launch - i think that's gonna be my first Chelsea Pulisic purchase. 

8 hours ago, shaydre1019 said:

As a US/Pulisic fan that is now a Chelsea fan...I actually really like all three jerseys and feel like i'm in the minority in really liking the home shirt. But i'm waiting for the Black third kits to launch - i think that's gonna be my first Chelsea Pulisic purchase. 

I want a Pulisic jersey too and I'm contemplating whether I should get that black 3rd or wait to see what the 20/21 blue jersey looks like. I currently have 3 Chelsea jerseys and only one is blue (17-18 Azpi). Other too are the 14-15 Drogba third and the 16-17 Hazard away/clash.

Archived