2019/20 Club Soccer Kits

Teal

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, radchad said:

New Balance settled down after the wild Warrior years and have since produced some really nice kits.  I'll be bummed if they don't stick around in the PL.

I'd imagine a couple of the teams that get promoted into the PL could do a kit switch (Wolves to adidas this past year), but I think it'll depend if their deal is up more so than they moved up.

2 hours ago, WBeltz said:

I'd imagine a couple of the teams that get promoted into the PL could do a kit switch (Wolves to adidas this past year), but I think it'll depend if their deal is up more so than they moved up.

Nike is ready to back up the Brinks truck with Man City moving to Puma and Arsenal linibg up with adidas. Manchester United set the mark for this latest cycle but Liverpool will get the biggest bump, especially if they get title number 19 next month.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Leak of the Celtic home shirt:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

I love the green polo collar, but I’m not a huge fan of the shirt as a whole. The new NB template works well with the new Liverpool shirt, but not nearly as well here.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Really don’t like the mix of yellow and white applications on the Liverpool kit, and the Celtic kit exposes the problem New Balance has continually run into, where the template they use doesn’t always look so hot.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

3 hours ago, upperV03 said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

I love the green polo collar, but I’m not a huge fan of the shirt as a whole. The new NB template works well with the new Liverpool shirt, but not nearly as well here.

It needs a green stripe on the shoulders/sleeve lines.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

To add to the leaks, Leicester City has had all three sets leaked in low quality images.

spacer.png

Black kit is the current CL template that some of the adidas teams have been using. The pink is the Campeon template with the German stripe pattern. FH says the home has a subtle checkered pattern but I'm having a hard time seeing it.

46 minutes ago, WBeltz said:

To add to the leaks, Leicester City has had all three sets leaked in low quality images.

spacer.png

Black kit is the current CL template that some of the adidas teams have been using. The pink is the Campeon template with the German stripe pattern. FH says the home has a subtle checkered pattern but I'm having a hard time seeing it.

So it's using the Columbus Crew away shirt pattern. That's 2 years old!

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

On 4/19/2019 at 3:29 AM, WBeltz said:

Black kit is the current CL template that some of the adidas teams have been using.

This template turns into Tiro 19 teamwear and this Leicester black shirt is straight from catalog. :)

1 hour ago, upperV03 said:

Really not a fan of this at all...

spacer.png

Intresting, shorts are from current season.

4r2eer.png

On 4/18/2019 at 1:04 PM, upperV03 said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Celtic's GK shirt also leaked, looks like New Balance took one out of the adidas/MLS parley look. 

spacer.png

5 hours ago, hendocfc said:

Actually not; current season's shorts have the adidas logo on the back of the leg; these ones have it on the front of the leg.

Keen eye, but except this it look like the same design.

Anyway I curious what happens with Argentina/Colombia shorts style? Did adidas use them for third kits? Or only for NT teams? Or something else? Because on the leaks United also got regular stripes design.

4r2eer.png

2 hours ago, Gothamite said:

I like the halves-as-a-close-up-of-stripes look. Loved when Barcelona did it. 

spacer.png

But what ruins this Juventis shirt is the red stripe.  Terrible. 

Barcelona’s kits were a tribute to their original kits, which were inspired by Basel. Juventus has never worn anything but stripes since the started wearing them 100+ years ago. A halved shirt isn’t a close up of stripes, it’s just a halved shirt. To me they’re two very different styles, with little overlap, and definitely not for a team like Juventus, whose this season kit is already lacking stripes. I don’t mind the pink too much, it’s a historical color, if they had done a Gremio style shirt with pink separating black and white stripes I’d have been intrigued by it.

07Giants.pngnyy.png

10 hours ago, anythinglogos said:

A halved shirt isn’t a close up of stripes, it’s just a halved shirt. To me they’re two very different styles, with little overlap

I can see where you’re coming from. I just don’t agree. Sometimes halves are a different spin on stripes, and this could be one of those times if it wasn’t for the red spoiling it.

1 hour ago, Gothamite said:

I can see where you’re coming from. I just don’t agree. Sometimes halves are a different spin on stripes, and this could be one of those times if it wasn’t for the red spoiling it.

I believe the stripe is actually supposed to be pink, as a call to their original uniforms.

It 100% looks red.

ExJworW.png

3 hours ago, Conrad. said:

PROMvGaV.jpg:large

Was expecting some contrasting arm cuffs or collar, so not thrilled with this. Will look very plain from far away when you can't see the tonal pattern.

The image is broken. What teams was it?

Archived