2019/20 Club Soccer Kits

Teal

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a sucker for a black kit top...however...I have a tshirt that looks exactly like that new Stoke away top...raglan shoulders & sleeves and all. I can't justify spending $$$ on something I, well, basically have the knockoff version of already.

That looks like a REALLY tiny collar on the home shirt to warrant button-down tips, don't you think?

Edit: Side note...I watch a lot of Championship level football/soccer...Stoke City absolutely baffled me this season. Such a let down. I really thought they'd plow through the 2nd tier and bounce right back up. It's a shame.

"This isn't just the Oregon Ducks, it's Football's Future Turf Soldier War Hero Steel Robot Tech Flex Machine Army." -CS85

8 minutes ago, agentrygraphics said:

I'm a sucker for a black kit top...however...I have a tshirt that looks exactly like that new Stoke away top...raglan shoulders & sleeves and all. I can't justify spending $$$ on something I, well, basically have the knockoff version of already.

That looks like a REALLY tiny collar on the home shirt to warrant button-down tips, don't you think?

Edit: Side note...I watch a lot of Championship level football/soccer...Stoke City absolutely baffled me this season. Such a let down. I really thought they'd plow through the 2nd tier and bounce right back up. It's a shame.

Yep.  Stoke was terrible all season.  Not very fun to watch either, at one point had four(!) straight 0-0 games. 

But anyways, they might get my money on the away shirt.  It's such a massive upgrade over this season's purple look, I feel like I might have to show it some love.

I agree about your points on the collar.  The collar looks best on the baby kit!  Babies of Stoke will be looking sharp.2019/20 Baby Home Kit

90758391980.gif

14 hours ago, DC in Da House w/o a Doubt said:

Here’s how Stoke City will look for their second season in tier 2:

D5eR3iRXsAELoNH?format=jpg&name=medium

The home crest and number are waaaaaaay too far off to the sides. It ruins the kit for me.

ExJworW.png

New Bayern kit goes back to the basics with strictly red and has a tonal print that references the Allianz Arena.

spacer.png

Additional photos:

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2019/05/bayern-munich-19-20-home-kit.html?m=1

Overall, I think it’s a bit average, nothing special but not bad. I like the sleeve sponsor using a white print rather than a contrasting white patch.

I really like that. While I am partial to blue accents every once in a while, most Bayern kits should be red/white, nothing else. Add in a nice pattern inspired by the stadium (and, by extension, the Bavarian flag) and it's a nice kit.

I wish Adidas did more German teams. I know they've been very hit-or-miss I guess they never miss huh  over the last few years, but when they hit they hit REALLY well.

ExJworW.png

On 5/5/2019 at 12:12 PM, aawagner011 said:

New Bayern kit goes back to the basics with strictly red and has a tonal print that references the Allianz Arena.

spacer.png

Additional photos:

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2019/05/bayern-munich-19-20-home-kit.html?m=1

Overall, I think it’s a bit average, nothing special but not bad. I like the sleeve sponsor using a white print rather than a contrasting white patch.

Why do I have a feeling this could be a Minnesota United kit in a couple of years...... I do like it still though it's very classy.

Leicester home officially unveiled:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Big fan of this kit as a whole. The checkerboard pattern and gold accents are both nice, but the return to white shorts really makes the kit IMO.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

12 hours ago, Mockba said:

Western United, a new A-League team for the 2019-20 season, releases their visual identity.

I mean...it's "ok."

I like that it breaks the tradition of being inside a crest/badge/shield, and that the club has a unique color scheme to the league. That whole "inspired by the rooftops" stuff is rubbish, tho...and we all here know it.

"This isn't just the Oregon Ducks, it's Football's Future Turf Soldier War Hero Steel Robot Tech Flex Machine Army." -CS85

Archived