Teal

2019/20 Club Soccer Kits

Recommended Posts

Forward Madison is unveiling a pink third jersey this Friday:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, pepis21 said:

 

Unfortunately it's a fake:

spacer.png

I wondered that myself since you can faintly see the Hyundai print on the back. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I'm a sucker for a black kit top...however...I have a tshirt that looks exactly like that new Stoke away top...raglan shoulders & sleeves and all. I can't justify spending $$$ on something I, well, basically have the knockoff version of already.

 

That looks like a REALLY tiny collar on the home shirt to warrant button-down tips, don't you think?

 

Edit: Side note...I watch a lot of Championship level football/soccer...Stoke City absolutely baffled me this season. Such a let down. I really thought they'd plow through the 2nd tier and bounce right back up. It's a shame.

Edited by agentrygraphics

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, agentrygraphics said:

I'm a sucker for a black kit top...however...I have a tshirt that looks exactly like that new Stoke away top...raglan shoulders & sleeves and all. I can't justify spending $$$ on something I, well, basically have the knockoff version of already.

 

That looks like a REALLY tiny collar on the home shirt to warrant button-down tips, don't you think?

 

Edit: Side note...I watch a lot of Championship level football/soccer...Stoke City absolutely baffled me this season. Such a let down. I really thought they'd plow through the 2nd tier and bounce right back up. It's a shame.

 

Yep.  Stoke was terrible all season.  Not very fun to watch either, at one point had four(!) straight 0-0 games. 

 

But anyways, they might get my money on the away shirt.  It's such a massive upgrade over this season's purple look, I feel like I might have to show it some love.

 

I agree about your points on the collar.  The collar looks best on the baby kit!  Babies of Stoke will be looking sharp.2019/20 Baby Home Kit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't say it's true across the board but I like most of Macron's kits. Stoke will look great next season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Macron does great design. I’m really sad Union are moving to Adidas from 2020.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, DC in Da House w/o a Doubt said:

Here’s how Stoke City will look for their second season in tier 2:

 

D5eR3iRXsAELoNH?format=jpg&name=medium

 

 

 

 

The home crest and number are waaaaaaay too far off to the sides. It ruins the kit for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New Bayern kit goes back to the basics with strictly red and has a tonal print that references the Allianz Arena.

 

spacer.png

 

Additional photos:

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2019/05/bayern-munich-19-20-home-kit.html?m=1

 

Overall, I think it’s a bit average, nothing special but not bad. I like the sleeve sponsor using a white print rather than a contrasting white patch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really like that. While I am partial to blue accents every once in a while, most Bayern kits should be red/white, nothing else. Add in a nice pattern inspired by the stadium (and, by extension, the Bavarian flag) and it's a nice kit.

 

I wish Adidas did more German teams. I know they've been very hit-or-miss I guess they never miss huh  over the last few years, but when they hit they hit REALLY well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No official release from the club but Orange County SC from USL Championship came out with an orange kit that they wore vs Phoenix Rising last nightspacer.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/5/2019 at 12:12 PM, aawagner011 said:

New Bayern kit goes back to the basics with strictly red and has a tonal print that references the Allianz Arena.

 

spacer.png

 

Additional photos:

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2019/05/bayern-munich-19-20-home-kit.html?m=1

 

Overall, I think it’s a bit average, nothing special but not bad. I like the sleeve sponsor using a white print rather than a contrasting white patch.

Why do I have a feeling this could be a Minnesota United kit in a couple of years...... I do like it still though it's very classy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Leicester home officially unveiled:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Big fan of this kit as a whole. The checkerboard pattern and gold accents are both nice, but the return to white shorts really makes the kit IMO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Western United, a new A-League team for the 2019-20 season, releases their visual identity.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Mockba said:

Western United, a new A-League team for the 2019-20 season, releases their visual identity.

 

 

I mean...it's "ok."

 

I like that it breaks the tradition of being inside a crest/badge/shield, and that the club has a unique color scheme to the league. That whole "inspired by the rooftops" stuff is rubbish, tho...and we all here know it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmm.  I think I like it.

 

The "rooftops" thing seems silly, but they also reference the West Gate Bridge, and that I can definitely see.

 

%7BCECD54DD-6DFF-43E8-A39E-EA5E04259B0E%

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/7/2019 at 10:07 AM, njdevs7 said:

Very classy kit for Leicester. Well done.

 

Agreed. One of my top-5 in the Prem now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.