Sign in to follow this  
Frylock

Edmonton Roadrunners new logo

Where are the Lakes in Los Angeles?

I think I've heard of one just to the west of the city. I think it's called the Pacific.....yeah. That's it. It's a really biiiiiiiiiiiig lake.

Where are the Lakes in Los Angeles? Is there Jazz in Utah? Are there Cardinals in Arizona?

Believe it or not, there actually is a lake called Lake Los Angeles. There aren't too many in the city, but in the surrounding mountains, there's Lake Castaic, Big Bear Lake, and Lake Arrowhead to name a few. Strange as it seems, yes, there are lakes in Los Angeles.

Oh, and there's also Westlake in the Thousand Oaks area, and Echo Park Lake, plus a bunch of reservoirs

I guess ne have now proven that there ARE lakes in Los Angeles, Jazz in Utah and cardinals in Arizona :D

BTW, I like the Bush/Cheney 04 logo because it only has 20 stars on it :lol:

My God, that is quite possibly the ugliest logo I have ever seen... It looks like something Todd MacFarlane drew after he dropped acid. I am not always a fan of going "traditional" with logos or uni designs but I thought using the old WHA Roadrunners logo was great. What IS it with logos these days anyway???