Atlanta Braves Alternate Road Uni Concept

Artist4Adonai

Nice template. I like the second concept more than the first. The first is missing something. Obviously ATL is important to the City of Atlanta, but for some reason, I can't see the Braves representing that part of the city's identity. Maybe if it was a patch, or an element in a logo, but not as a wordmark like the Hawks. 

19 hours ago, Pengin. said:

Nice template. I like the second concept more than the first. The first is missing something. Obviously ATL is important to the City of Atlanta, but for some reason, I can't see the Braves representing that part of the city's identity. Maybe if it was a patch, or an element in a logo, but not as a wordmark like the Hawks. 

You may be right. It may work better on a hat in combo with their main script on the uni.

I REALLLLLY want to like version 1 but I cant

LOVE the Atl hat, wouldn't want to see it on-field. Maybe make it a BP hat so it's still "official" in some capacity but not game worn (but it's one of my favorite concepts I've seen. I would buy it and I don't wear hats and vowed long ago to only wear my favorite teams on the rare occasion I do)

I like the concept of the "Atl" script, but it just doesn't work here. I also want to like the "Atl" hat, but it just doesn't feel right for some reason.  I do agree with trying to incorporate the Tomahawk on the jersey script, I think that will help.  Cool idea though!

spacer.png

On 10/1/2018 at 2:39 AM, OaklandIsBack said:

I REALLLLLY want to like version 1 but I cant

LOVE the Atl hat, wouldn't want to see it on-field. Maybe make it a BP hat so it's still "official" in some capacity but not game worn (but it's one of my favorite concepts I've seen. I would buy it and I don't wear hats and vowed long ago to only wear my favorite teams on the rare occasion I do)

I agree that I'd rather see the ATL cap as a spring training or BP cap. I don't even like the red tomahawk A cap that they used to wear with the old red Sunday unis. The ATL mark may also be a decent sleeve patch.

Archived