Brewers pants oddity

Which shows what a dumb idea that second blue alternate jersey was.  They took the stripe off all the pants, so they wouldn’t need a second set with athletic gold instead of metallic. 

Brewers-582x840.jpg

The home uniforms were always ugly, but the pants stripe at least gave them a little character. 

Chicago+Cubs+v+Milwaukee+Brewers+olHaGpD

Now they’re just awful. 

941092434.jpg.0.jpg

3 hours ago, Quillz said:

*Almost* a reason for wanting them to lose the NLCS. If they reach the World Series, the ownership will probably see the uniforms as some kind of "untouchable" modern classic.

I’m not actually sure that’s true. They’re using the BiG pretty extensively in the postseason merchandise and graphics, so it’ll gain at least a little of the shine of a championship. 

44 minutes ago, 63Bulldogs63 said:

I'm in the probably 1% here, but I'd rather see the brewers go back to the navy green look rather than yellow and blue.

And I’m the other 1% they’re current look is probably the best they’ve had, although the glove logo is admittedly fantastic

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

10 hours ago, Quillz said:

*Almost* a reason for wanting them to lose the NLCS. If they reach the World Series, the ownership will probably see the uniforms as some kind of "untouchable" modern classic.

They've already been to the playoffs more times in the current unis than they did in the BiG's original run.  Yet the demand for the BiG is still bigger than ever.

46 minutes ago, 63Bulldogs63 said:

I'm in the probably 1% here, but I'd rather see the brewers go back to the navy green look rather than yellow and blue.

In a vacuum, I actually love those uniforms.  But reality is that it's gotten to where the Brewers just don't look like the Brewers without the BiG.  

On 10/13/2018 at 5:10 PM, jn8 said:

They dropped the stripe from the pants 2(?) years ago so they could have the navy and yellow alt without adding more pants

Did they?  Shows how much attention I pay to pants.

Royal-and-yellowify their regular set, make some tweaks, and you're done.  I'm split between the current "M" logo and the BiG, though.  Put the BiG on the sleeve and keep the M on the hat.

"It is better to have fought and lost than to not have fought at all."

Archived