Remembering Logo Designer Keith Flynn of Flynnagain

Remembering Logo Designer Keith Flynn of Flynnagain

October 15, 2018 - 14:52 PM

The sports logo community lost a true friend last week when Keith Flynn of Flynnagain Productions died this past Tuesday, October 9th. In addition to being an excellent logo designer, Flynn was a great friend both to the design community […]

Read More...

I  never met Keith, but as someone who lives in this world, I certainly knew his work. There are many designers who dabble in sports, but very few who have built long standing creative businesses around the industry. It's a small group that just got smaller, I'll miss seeing new work from Keith and my heart goes out to his family and friends.

57...too young to go. Having said that, to still be going strong in the game at that age serves as an encouragement to rapidly-maturing dogs such as myself. I never met him, but have seen some of his work...he definitely carved out a distinctive niche.

My heart's condolences and prayers for peace and comforting go out to his family and friends during this time of loss. 

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived