Miami Marlins 2019 Rebrand

SilverBullet1929

4 minutes ago, Marlins93 said:

So are you guessing a blue BP jersey and black game alternates in addition to the home white and road grey? And only black caps?

"Guessing" based on various clues and information from people here and elsewhere... none of it is concrete and none of it is confirmed. 

As for the Latin food tucked away... there's two places to get a Cuban Sandwich there, both run by different vendors/restaurants, one is great the other is trash, and they are located on exact opposite ends of the ballpark. Like literally near each foul pole. There are times I would see people eating the trash one and I would think "they must not know about the good ones on the other side." Things like that go through my mind at the games but these are the little things that need to be corrected that can make a big difference in the fan experience there. Gotta fix these things asap.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, Marlins93 said:

So are you guessing a blue BP jersey and black game alternates in addition to the home white and road grey? And only black caps?

Man, I really hope they have a blue or pinkish-red alt something or other. Those colors are electric and gorgeous. They complement black wonderfully but there's no reason they can't step out for their own days in the sun.

6 minutes ago, Marlins93 said:

Thats what I've heard yes. I may be able to confirm more later this afternoon. 

7 hours ago, SportsLogos.Net News said:

Marlins Tease New Colours, New Logo On the Way

November 5, 2018 - 14:51 PM

Miami-Marlins-New-Logo-Leak.jpg

The Miami Marlins this morning dropped a hint for their new logo that seemed to at least confirm the colour scheme from the leak we saw last month. In case you forgot, back in October we learned the Marlins were […]

Read More...

Is it just me or does the eye make the Marlin look like he's upside-down?  

1 minute ago, mafiaman said:

Is it just me or does the eye make the Marlin look like he's upside-down?  

I believe that is supposed to be the inside of the marlin's mouth.

spacer.png                                                    Chicago_White_Sox.svg

7 minutes ago, Marlins93 said:

I just don't understand why the lower and tail portions of the Marlin wrap around and merge into the M the way they do. I don't think I will ever be able to unsee it.

It doesn't merge, the tail goes behind the M, the photoshop for that image was done correctly. (with all do respect to our fearless leader and the mothership)

19 minutes ago, KGeeX5 said:

It doesn't merge, the tail goes behind the M, the photoshop for that image was done correctly. (with all do respect to our fearless leader and the mothership)

What I mean is, why is there a blue line present over the black part of the M where the Marlin is supposed to be going behind it?

And why is the is part of one of the tail fins visibly on top of the red and blue accents of the M, but then suddenly vanishes into the black part?

I understand that the tail is supposed to be going behind the M, but the actual execution here looks very wonky to my eyes.

5 minutes ago, Marlins93 said:

What I mean is, why is there a blue line present over the black part of the M where the Marlin is supposed to be going behind it?

And why is the is part of one of the tail fins visibly on top of the red and blue accents of the M, but then suddenly vanishes into the black part?

I understand that the tail is supposed to be going behind the M, but the actual execution here looks very wonky to my eyes.

Oh, i see what you mean. I'm fine with that, its no really needed and it could muddle up the M further. 

8 minutes ago, Marlins93 said:

The line on the black part of the M isnt there on the image of a leaked logo stitched onto a cap. The missing piece of the tail thing is there though. Gotta remember that some of these images were worked up based off of the blurry and unclear first leaks so there could be several errors.

Archived