Congratulations, Lottery Winner!

Mac the Knife

I'd buy a USL team that is struggling the most and move them to Toledo. I'd make a four corner bowl type stadium that's partly in ground like the baseball stadium there is. I'd have a few nice press boxes on one side and a nice scoreboard behind goal.

How much do the A's cost? Honestly I'd just be cool if I buy out Lew Wolff's stake and go from there.

Either that or I would pony up for an MiLB team and have some fun with promotions and things. I'm thinking...the Sacramento Rivercats or maybe even the Iowa Cubs.

ibgsr9.jpg

san_diego_destroyers_player_sig___qb_wal

$50 - Pay tnak to masturbate in front of a webcam for about 30 seconds.

$150M - I'd buy Barstool Sports and have the site autoforward to a gif of tnak masturbating. 

$449,000,900 - I'd spend on property in Green Bay near Lambeau, and build sculptures of Curly Lambeau and Brett Favre giving various 2000s celebrities handjobs. 

$50 - I'd buy 5 months of the WWE Network, what a bargain!

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

7 hours ago, ChicagoOakland said:

How much do the A's cost? Honestly I'd just be cool if I buy out Lew Wolff's stake and go from there.

The A's would be the only franchise I'd be willing to commit the entirety of a $600M+ lottery win to.  But even in the state that team's in with its stadium and all?  That wouldn't be enough to buy them outright.  There's not a team in the NFL that'll sell for under $2 billion, nor an MLB or NBA team that'll sell for under $1 billion. 

The NHL is the only one where $600M would get you in the door, and in my case I don't like hockey enough to risk everything I'dve won just to own a team in it.

nav-logo.png

• 3 weeks later...

Archived