Rocket City Trash Pandas unveil logos

SportsLogos.Net News

Rocket City Trash Pandas unveil logos

October 28, 2018 - 00:24 AM

The new minor league baseball team in Madison, Alabama, won’t make its debut until 2020, but the buzz around the Rocket City Trash Pandas has been growing for almost two months, since the name was announced at the beginning of […]

Read More...

5 minutes ago, AgentColon2 said:

The line work is way too think for that logo IMO.

It’s a baseball logo. It’s gotta work as a two-inch embroidery.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

10 hours ago, AndrewMLind said:

For a minor league baseball team, I love everything about it. If you’ve ever driven through the Huntsville area and also watched Guardians of the Galaxy, it all makes sense.

I disagree. This is the normally fine idea of MiLB teams having irreverent identities taken to the point of self-parody. It’s something you’d come up with to take the piss out of Minor League ball. 

Had a feeling they’d force some kind of space theme in there given the city name. That’s kind of why I preferred “Space Chimps” because at least the space theme I knew they’d inevitably run with wouldn’t look so forced.

Also, the red ears makes it look like he’s wearing a bow. I can’t unsee it no matter how hard I try. 

When Brandiose started out (talking back in the “Plan B” days), I was a big fan. They nailed the Spokane Indians, Tulsa Drillers, and Syracuse Chiefs especially. But now they’re way past crazy and “reference/homage overload”, and they’ve whiffed for a solid while now. They’re more concerned with how crazy they can make something than actually churning out a quality identity anymore.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

I'm sure they're also a victim of their own success in the sense that clients keep asking them to top themselves. They need someone to commission something that's not the Phillips Head City Flying Midnight Awkward Penguins so they can show what they're capable of again.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

2 hours ago, the admiral said:

I'm sure they're also a victim of their own success in the sense that clients keep asking them to top themselves.

We at Rocket City want a trash panda with attitude. He's edgy, he's "in your face." You've heard the expression "let's get busy"? Well, this is a trash panda who gets "biz-zay!" Consistently and thoroughly.

A raccoon blasting off in a trash can...it is what it is.

At least [I think] I can understand the colors...at first glance it may seem like just red, white and blue, but the bright blue and gray are the colors of UAH (University of Alabama-Huntsville), and the bright red comes from Redstone Arsenal, the post where the US Army Space and Missile Command is HQ'd.

That's all I got...

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived