New Bobcats Jerseys

canefan2k1

I've learned to hold critsism on NBA jerseys until I see someone wearing an authentic. There's just something about the replicas that don't seem to do the uniforms justice.

You know, I think you're right. These replicas seem boring to me. But I bet the real deal will look much sharper. I'm hoping, anyway.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah...I guess they could still add pinstripes. like the magic...replica...no stripes...authentic...THERE THEY ARE! But seriously...could these be them? Here's a telling sign from the bobcats site:

Replica uniform jerseys will go on sale immediately following the unveiling at merchandise kiosks in SouthPark Mall and exclusively at Belk Department Stores for the remainder of the weekend. Beginning Monday, August 23, 2004, replica jerseys will be available for purchase at various retail locations throughout the Charlotte area.

So, this could mean, either finish line you Can't order them yet, or the bobcats are lieing about being exclusive.

Soooo...could these be a fashion style???? Probably not, but one can hope. I'm sorry, I'm uninspired by these. and I was talking about nobody's mother inparticular. Maybe bob johnsons????

I'd like to see the side stripes first before passing final judgement. (Maybe that 's where this clear material is.)

The letters and numbers don't seem to go together. Particularly because the arched letters require a centre point and the numbers, being extremely italicized, completely abandon it.

The colors are good. Thumbs up there.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Total waste!

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Dont worry about it guys those jerseys are not the real deal. If you read some of their articles I think they said something about not reveling the real things untill the real day so we all guna have to have some patince untill tomarrow.

4kv29i.jpg

To summarise- pantone has already confirmed that there is no transparent material, can't remember which thread but he did. This is the standard day before leak of the reebok replicas. The 'cats have all be saying something unusual is about these unis, so I am thinking the autrhenticas will include some kind of unusual neck trim maybe?? Hold fire on the 'these are boring' comments experience has taught me is all I am saying!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

one thing to remember this is a sports logos board, not a politics board. i for one do not care who you want as president, you are entitled to your own opinion. wether i think its right or wrong, i will not comment. as for the bobcats jersey, ill wait to see tomorrow, cause you never know this "leak" could have been placed by them so they could really suprise us tomorrow.

He's talking about the practice of bringing politics into non political threads, Amare, not your personal politics.

I ignore the political threads and am sick of politics seeping into the other threads.

The MoJoTo experience should have taught us all a lesson about ignoring those who consciously or unconsciously bait people - take the high road and ignore those who annoy you.

Please.

Chris....

There is one thing slightly incorrect about your paragraph on the front page.

There is no gray used in the side panelings at all.

The Orange roadies have panelings that consist of black and white panels that alternate, much like the the Bengals panels do going from black and orange on the jersey to orange and white on the pants.

The homes are exactly the opposite.....switch the orange and white. So you have orange and black paneling on a white jersey with blue trim.

NYCdog.png

Okay, I went to the website and blew up the jerseys - there is a bit of black trim to the wordmarks and numbers.

its actually supposed to be a drop shadow......you can clearly see it on the numbers in the white homes jersey.

NYCdog.png

Chris....

There is one thing slightly incorrect about your paragraph on the front page.

There is no gray used in the side panelings at all.

The Orange roadies have panelings that consist of black and white panels that alternate, much like the the Bengals panels do going from black and orange on the jersey to orange and white on the pants.

The homes are exactly the opposite.....switch the orange and white. So you have orange and black paneling on a white jersey with blue trim.

Fixed up... thanks

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Archived