New Bobcats Jerseys

canefan2k1

pay no mind....the white home you posted and said "authentic" is not an authentic thats the replica. But anyway i think the uniforms look alright, better thani thought. why is the little neck triangle on the home unis white? shouldve been orange or something else. no contrast. And the more i look at their secondary the more i think Mavericks logo and Timberwolves old logo. The home unis look alright, the orange aways look the best. And what is this "new unique aspect" in their uniform? the striping? or is it some type of new material...the striping is unique though, although i think it couldve been better.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did you guys see this article where the Knights will be wearing these jerseys during their game tonight? :blink:

Holy crap, I might have to check that out.

Does anybody know if the Nike Swingmans are on sale yet? If so, I want a jersey. Now. If not...I'll pass on the Reeboks 'til the Swingmans come out.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

They're ok. I like the little features, like a v-neck on the back, and mesh-type side panels (this must be the "invisible" ideas going around, mesh side panels for better air flow).

I don't like the italic numbers with upright lettering for the names...it makes them look misaligned.

Yes, the uniforms are unique, but mostly in color only. Not worth the hype.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

they look pretty nice...

What exactly is the problem with the reebok replicas? I think it's just that they make the wordmark too small - they really look horrible.

Back in the day, were replicas this bad? I don't really remember, I remember them looking ok, but I remember talk about how the magic ones didn't have the pinstripes, and so forth...the old replicas I have in my closet by champion (and logo athletic and starter football jerseys) all look good to me, but this reebok stuff just looks awful...

I got a couple reebok football jerseys this year that seem ok though. except the collars are itchy...

Champion started making better replicas.

I remember when I wore bball jerseys (this was probably 10 years ago) the two big problems I had were no pinstripes on magic, and then the sonics at the time, didn't have the stripes around the wordmark. There were a couple other things. The only things that they did were put the wordmarks on them and then the numbers. No side paneling, etc.

They started doing that towards the end of when they were making them. Reebok pretty much picked up on that I believe.

Will they have swingmans? Or is Reebok the exclusive provider now?

From the Bobcats website...

"Additionally, kiss-cut tackle twill lettering in the team wordmarks and player numbers is lighter in weight than the layered lettering used by many other NBA teams"

Anyone know what "kiss-cut" means? Is that the swingman style of lettering?

Off topic, anyone notice Reebok selling swingman style nfl replicas this year? Just saw a few Eagles retailing for $99. Looked pretty nice.

Edit:

Also noticed this...

If you look at this pic. in the slide show, it looks like Reebok is slapping their logo on everyone's butt this year. Ugh.

http://www.nba.com/bobcats/uniforms_photo_...html?curPhoto=1

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

that's kinda the trend in basketball, the small logos on the butt. I don't mind it too much.

I'm not too big on those, especially the ones with a wordmark or city/college name on the butt. They remind me of the girls' shorts with stuff written on the butt. Except those are nice.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

I think it is interesting how different a tone of red the jersey is from the logo.

The team hasnt even played a game, but theya lready have team color identity issues

Has anyone else noticed the difference between the secondary logo used on the shorts versus the secondary logo shown in print/on the web?

Uniform_orange_shorts.jpgBobcats_secondary.gif

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

they look pretty nice...

What exactly is the problem with the reebok replicas? I think it's just that they make the wordmark too small - they really look horrible.

Back in the day, were replicas this bad? I don't really remember, I remember them looking ok, but I remember talk about how the magic ones didn't have the pinstripes, and so forth...the old replicas I have in my closet by champion (and logo athletic and starter football jerseys) all look good to me, but this reebok stuff just looks awful...

I got a couple reebok football jerseys this year that seem ok though. except the collars are itchy...

Champion did make a reversible jersey for the Magic that actually had the pinstripes on it. I have one. It looks quite nice, but the screen printing on the black side of mine(the other side is the blue alt.) is starting to wear off.

IndianapolisSpeedsters.png

The authentics are tight as hell. Don't know about you guys, but i'm happy with em. but why do the aways look red? Oh yea and the 3rd uniform design shown in the PDA booklet is better IMO, its basically the same as the ones unveiled, but the middle insert is the same color as the uni. (the part that's orange on the home's would look better white, as in the 3rd uniform design in the booklet, and the same with the part that's white in the orange away's.)

the replicas are some plop. i hate reebok replicas and dont know why the hell they make em. every single team's reebok replica sucks. Inaccurate.

Eh, a friend and I circumnavigated Charlotte today in search of a Bobcats jersey. All we found were Reebok replicas. Blah.

I can't afford $70 for a Swingman anyway, but...those Reeboks suck...

did you hit Southpark Belk? i think they were the exclusive seller for a few days.

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

Archived