NHL Third Jersey Calendar (Updated 11/24)

JJ Anderes

Not sure if this should go in concepts or in this forum, so I just picked one.

Anyway, I've taken a short break from my Remaking Every NHL Outdoor Uniform series to work on something different for a change. I've starting working on a big project that'll hopefully continue through the end of the NHL season.

If you're like me, I always like to know when NHL teams are wearing something other than their primary uniforms for the night. Rather than looking up a schedule for each individual team, I figured it would be nice to have one big schedule for every alternate jersey appearance, even if it's just on a weekly basis. That's why I created this.

c47d8491a626e9d1855a3f95cee2baa1c44b74d0

This is a general template for a list of alternate uniforms in use for the week. As an example, this is the lineup for next week between Sunday, November 4th and Saturday, November 11th. Not only are the normal third jerseys included but also any scheduled throwback jersey appearances or any special uniforms used during the warmups, such as the cancer awareness uniforms during the months of October and November.

If this proves to be popular I'll continue to post weekly updates here, and anyone wanting to receive these updates via email can join the list by reaching out to me (j4anderes@gmail.com).

2 hours ago, JJ Anderes said:

Not sure if this should go in concepts or in this forum, so I just picked one.

Anyway, I've taken a short break from my Remaking Every NHL Outdoor Uniform series to work on something different for a change. I've starting working on a big project that'll hopefully continue through the end of the NHL season.

If you're like me, I always like to know when NHL teams are wearing something other than their primary uniforms for the night. Rather than looking up a schedule for each individual team, I figured it would be nice to have one big schedule for every alternate jersey appearance, even if it's just on a weekly basis. That's why I created this.

c47d8491a626e9d1855a3f95cee2baa1c44b74d0

This is a general template for a list of alternate uniforms in use for the week. As an example, this is the lineup for next week between Sunday, November 4th and Saturday, November 11th. Not only are the normal third jerseys included but also any scheduled throwback jersey appearances or any special uniforms used during the warmups, such as the cancer awareness uniforms during the months of October and November.

If this proves to be popular I'll continue to post weekly updates here, and anyone wanting to receive these updates via email can join the list by reaching out to me (j4anderes@gmail.com).

Just thought I would tell you this but the two for Anaheim here are happened this week.  The 1993 Road was for warmups this past Sunday and the Wildwing is being used tonight.

The San Jose Sharks will wear the Stealth Jersey on Stealth Nights which will feature special game presentation elements, programming, and digital content. Stealth Nights will include all regular season home games on Thursday and Friday nights as well as the Saturday, November 3 game vs. the Philadelphia Flyers. The Stealth Night schedule is as follows:

• Thursday, October 18 vs. Buffalo Sabres at 7:30 p.m.
  • Thursday, November 1 vs. Columbus Blue Jackets at 7:30 p.m.
  • Saturday, November 3 vs. Philadelphia Flyers at 7:30 p.m.
  • Thursday, November 15 vs. Toronto Maple Leafs at 7:30 p.m.
  • Friday, November 23 vs. Vancouver Canucks at 7:30 p.m.
  • Thursday, December 13 vs. Dallas Stars at 7:30 p.m.
  • Thursday, December 20 vs. Winnipeg Jets at 7:30 p.m.
  • Thursday, December 27 vs. Anaheim Ducks at 7:30 p.m.
  • Thursday, February 14 vs. Washington Capitals at 7:30 p.m.
  • Friday, March 1 vs. Colorado Avalanche at 7:30 p.m.
  • Thursday, March 7 vs. Montreal Canadiens at 7:30 p.m.
  • Thursday, March 14 vs. Florida Panthers at 7:30 p.m.
  • Thursday, March 28 vs. Chicago Blackhawks at 7:30 p.m.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived