MLS Kits 2019

WarriorFight

Here’s a mockup of what the full Chicago secondary could end up looking like:

IWyNshB.jpg

I didn’t include a second pair of shorts because it seems like a safe bet that the kit will be all-white, and if they were to wear clash shorts they’d probably just use the existing red shorts from their primary kit.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, WarriorFight said:

Does anyone have any knowledge of who Chicago and Seattle are trying to get as kit-sponsors? I haven't heard anything so I was wondering if I had missed something.

The local word is T-Mobile is almost definite for Seattle, especially given the rumored pink/black alt kit for next season.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

And this guy can get the Golden Scarf sometime next year:

bret-hart.jpg

I've been dying to connect Bret Hart to the new Sounders kit, and I doubt this is the last time I'll do so.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

25 minutes ago, hawk36 said:

That's what I'm hearing too. Wouldn't be bad. Although seeing the green without the XBOX is going to be weird. 

SSTMobile.jpg

If they do get T-Mobile as their new shirt sponsor, then the logo on the shirt will almost surely be this (pink on the new secondary, white on the primary):

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQgezI2TTpLxR5fY_tsv3v

The logo you used is technically the logo of T-Mobile’s German parent company, Deutsche Telekom. Even Bayern switches to the •T•••Mobile• logo when they play in the US:

fa98d97704b64a0fb02378d1abaf4fd0-fa98d97

bayern-vs-real-957x598.jpg

august-06-2014-fc-bayern-munich-mid-fiel

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Based on the available info on the Whitecaps’ new primary kit, here’s a mockup of what it could end up looking like:

rWKzqi1.jpg

Both the chest stripe and jocktag are taken from their season ticket graphics for next season:

WFC18-053-Webiste-Rotator-698x394.jpg?SS

It’s already been stated that the shirt will feature the return of the chest stripe (almost surely mirroring the stripe in those graphics), and it seems likely that the “1979 Champions” maple leaf graphic will be used as a jocktag (or back neck tag).

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

On 12/21/2018 at 11:35 AM, upperV03 said:

Based on the available info on the Whitecaps’ new primary kit, here’s a mockup of what it could end up looking like:

rWKzqi1.jpg

It’s already been stated that the shirt will feature the return of the chest stripe (almost surely mirroring the stripe in those graphics), and it seems likely that the “1979 Champions” maple leaf graphic will be used as a jocktag (or back neck tag).

I like the chest stripe, but it unbalances the all-white look.  There needs to be more blue on the shorts or the socks.  Somewhere. 

On 12/24/2018 at 5:44 PM, PaleVermilion81 said:

First "news" I've heard about the new MNUFC kit. Does't say any details. But still, I'd take "pretty special" over "looks bad" or fire emojis. 

You think the wings are making a comeback? I'd love that look.

spacer.png

11 minutes ago, WarriorFight said:

You think the wings are making a comeback? I'd love that look.

I don't think they'd do that on the secondary kit. It was such a fan favorite, that if they did bring them back it'd have to be on the primary kit I think. That said, if they did, the secondary kit would easily be the best selling jersey amongst the fans. I still people wearing the old one at the games.

On 12/24/2018 at 9:44 PM, PaleVermilion81 said:

First "news" I've heard about the new MNUFC kit. Does't say any details. But still, I'd take "pretty special" over "looks bad" or fire emojis. 

I'm hoping for a blue kit for the clash. Then bring the wings back for the home kit next year.

On 12/27/2018 at 7:21 PM, Section30 said:

I'm hoping for a blue kit for the clash. Then bring the wings back for the home kit next year.

Well in the past they have had a light blue kit with the sublimated wing, right?

I would almost rather them work it in slowly to the primary, because I love the home strip they had for 2018.

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Section30 said:

Nope, they had a blue kit back in their NASL days, but the only jersey with the sublimated wing was the black one.

Image result for minnesota united kit history

Loved the all blue away kit. I bought a Kevin Venegas one their last year in the NASL. Bring that concept back. All light blue with black Adidas stripes and numbers.

Archived