MLS Kits 2019

WarriorFight

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, Digby said:

Well, at least they didn't try some elaborate back story or an event at a club for it.

I think it would have been funny if they called it the red eagle kit or something Colorado-level stupid.

MLS is going to look super boring this year.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Just now, DG_Now said:

I think it would have been funny if they called it the red eagle kit or something Colorado-level stupid.

MLS is going to look super boring this year.

The video mercifully only vaguely alluded to it, so I'm glad they didn't let some overpaid copywriter go in on some "Monumental Kit" nonsense.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

Dynamo primary officially revealed:

L4ubCne.jpg

UyPsNCS.jpg

Dz8uBETWwAAHHwm?format=jpg&name=large

This looks much better than I was expecting, in large part due to how subtle the pattern is in actuality as opposed to in my mockup. The shirt could still use a contrasting collar and/or contrasting cuffs, but this is actually pretty nice overall. I will say though that the orange shorts aren’t my favorite.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

25 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

Dynamo primary officially revealed:

L4ubCne.jpg

UyPsNCS.jpg

Dz8uBETWwAAHHwm?format=jpg&name=large

This looks much better than I was expecting, in large part due to how subtle the pattern is in actuality as opposed to in my mockup. The shirt could still use a contrasting collar and/or contrasting cuffs, but this is actually pretty nice overall. I will say though that the orange shorts aren’t my favorite.

https://www.houstondynamo.com/energy

I like it.  I'll be adding one to the closet.

looks like adidas went all monochrome in 2019 with the solid "home" primary" and all white "away" secondary.

23 minutes ago, Brandon9485 said:

Knowing the secondary was going to be white, I was hoping Adidias would rip off Nike and the Wizards with a marble pattern on DCU’s secondary. At least it would have some character. 

Or watermark/shadow the Washington Monument in grey/dark grey going up the shirt towards the crest and add red trim. That was a thought I had after I saw it.

Archived