MLS Kits 2019

WarriorFight

18 minutes ago, PaleVermilion81 said:

Minnesota vs Columbus was a gorgeous matchup to see in person. Really looking forward to see Minnesota vs. Houston next Saturday. 

Won’t surprise me at all if that game ends up as an all-white vs. all-black matchup.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

spacer.png

Sporting KC Pride tops.

I LOVE these. If only we could see them in the game. There are a couple other photos on twitter that wouldn't post.

I would really like to see Sporting use a rainbow pattern on a black jersey for their secondaries.

5660299338_f9de1a078e_z.jpg

5659732257_11a2c8d0d4_z.jpg

spacer.png

spacer.png

These would’ve made for an absolutely gorgeous secondary kit for them, and the rainbow-colored graphic would obviously tie in to their early days as the Wiz as well. Shame these won’t see the field.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

4 hours ago, 2eight said:

Sounds like some other teams will be getting the same style training tops as well

As much as these could work specific to KC, I'm surprised this wasn't a league wide thing for one weekend. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

40 minutes ago, Digby said:

That's a buzzkill. Smart of the most logical team to be the ones to debut them, I guess. But the templating in MLS has been really rough lately.

Yeah. I kinda feel the same way. it gave me some reason to hope for future rainbow looks from SKC. The shirts are still beautiful and now more people will see them. *shrug*

5660299338_f9de1a078e_z.jpg

5659732257_11a2c8d0d4_z.jpg

15 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

As much as these could work specific to KC, I'm surprised this wasn't a league wide thing for one weekend. 

Looks like it's a league-wide thing for the month of June:

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Speaking of template nonsense, and a far more egregious example. WTF is this? Who on earth is buying this crap? 

"Here are some famous Star Wars characters and also a soccer team." I feel like I'm hallucinating.

I know this is a complaint about the Fanatics takeover of all things sports merch than it is about MLS specifically, but this particular example is all MLS so here we are.

spacer.png

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

League should really do Gold sleeve patches for title-holders, a-la Premier League, because man does the gold star look like :censored: on ATL's peach kit. It looks so terribly out of place, do bronze-gold sleeve patches or idk, some special color, and then have them put silver stars over the crests for follow up years. Would look so much cleaner.

spacer.png

On 5/23/2019 at 11:27 AM, MJWalker45 said:

Men's Columbus Crew SC Fanatics Branded Black Star Wars Never Tell the Odds T-Shirt

This one is pretty appropriate in C-Bus right about now, especially with 7 losses in 8 games. 

I guess good for MLS that they secured a Star Wars partnership, but the looks posted here are pretty uninspired.

The Solo shirt looks like it's standing on Homage's corner too:

Return-Of-The-Cedi-01010539725-wine-flat

Women_s-Football-Capital-Of-The-World-Ea

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

12 hours ago, PaleVermilion81 said:

I blame you for tonight.

Ha! Yeah, I can’t say I’m surprised, but still disappointing that they went all-white vs. all-black instead of all-grey vs. all-orange.

Anyways, here are all of the matchups from yesterday:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Of note:

- Colorado/Columbus was an absolutely gorgeous matchup. Two solid kits, and a great clash of colors.

- NYRB wore their grey shorts with the red kits for just the second time. Still not a fan of this look, as the red/grey/red combo is just a worse version of the red/white/red, which I would consider to be their best available combo.

- The Whitecaps had their annual Pride Night and wore the new Pride pre-match tops and had special rainbow jersey numbers:

spacer.png

spacer.png

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Archived