Tanks Challange

NJTank

Man, I wish you wouldn't have started this over again. But if you insist...

What the hell kind of name for a football field is "CanadInns Stadium"? Just 'cause there's a cheap hotel across the street, someone goes and gives them the naming rights to them? Geez. Sell-out! Taylor Field kicks your ass!

And another thing! What have you Bomber fans got to so proud of at the moment, anyway? You're 3-7! That's better than who? Calgary? Yeah, Calgary. By TWO muthafluffin' points! When this home-and-home series is finished in two weeks, we'll see how proud you are to be cryin' out "BC sucks! Riders swallow!" Only thing you guys'll be cryin' about is how you can't find enough ways to blame Khari Jones for your toilet flush of a season.

:P:P:P

...and now back to your regularly-scheduled thread about American fantasy football.

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

still don't know how to sign up, can ya help me out here Tank?

Here, since you helped me out with my NHL sig, I'll help you out.

1. Do you have a Yahoo! account? If not, sign up for one (more on that later). If so, continue on to the next step.

2. Go here --->Yahoo! Fantasy Sports

3. Sign in or sign up for Yahoo!.

4. Sign up for Pro Pick'em, College Pick'em, or both. Here's how...

a) Click on the link that reads as one of the above.

b ) Click on "Create or Join Group" button.

c) Under "Join Existing Group," click the "Select" button.

d) Under "Join a Provate Group," click on the "Select" button.

e) Fill in Group ID# and password. For "Tank's NFL Challenge," they are 8251 and logos, respectively. For "Tank's College Challenge," they are 7243 and logos. Click "Continue" button.

f) Create your "Pick Set," which is essentially your team name (i.e.-skater's haters, skater rocks, etc....whatever you want).

g) Follow the rest of the steps and confirm everything and there ya go.

Whew. Ya got that? Sorry it's kinda long-winded but whatever. Hope it works!

Thanks man, I'm set up now as "Tigers" that's just what I used for my fantasy sports so yea. Thanks Again

Not a problem. That's what we're all here for.

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

Archived