Sign in to follow this  
raysox

Adelaide Crows Concept

Hey, this logo sucks so i made it better
563248-adelaide-crows-football-club-logo

I wanted to make it meaner, bolder, more modern, and actually look like a crow. So I traced a picture of a crow murdering another (for real) and created this

Adelaide-01.png

Adelaide-03.png

Well, if you wanted meaner and bolder then yes, using a picture of a crow murdering another one is the way to go.

In all seriousness, another great logo and uniform set from you Raysox. 

On 11/12/2018 at 3:55 PM, raysox said:

So I traced a picture of a crow murdering another (for real) and created this

How appropriate!

The logo looks really great! I'd consider giving it a pupil and possibly a yellow outline, but it's totally fine as is. Either way, beats the old logo by miles.

As for the uniform, I think the red & yellow stripes are too bright and prominent for such a dark, macabre revamp. Maybe horizontal pinstripes would be better?

Excellent work, per usual!

I like the bolder and meaner look to the crow, but i think it suffers from a few of the problems of the old logo, there is too much blue, It looks a little drowned in it to me, For a team with equally weighting to all three colours, theyre recent logos havent reflected that.

Maybe also make the blue more of a blackish blue?

If you darken the darker blue a bit more to make it stand out better from the light blue you'd have a winner I think.

Thanks for the positive comments everyone! Here's the logos with my original, the current blue colors, and a darker shade base.
Adelaide-04.png

Somewhat related, but here's a fictional team named the BlackJacks. They're named after the only pirate in Australia's history, Black Jack Anderson who stole a ship after being accused a murder then did some not so great pirate stuff.

Black-Jacks-01.png