Finest City Pogo Sharks: A Brandiose Design!

MDGP

Ready for the 2019 season comes Minor League Baseball's newest branding sensation in sunny San Diego, the Finest City Pogo Sharks! 

The Pogo Sharks name honors San Diego, famous for its constant movement and growth. The seaside city is home to many forms of sea life, none more jovial and active than the shark. The pogo stick represents the city's and the franchise's readiness to soar leaps and bounds above the competition!

nARiH1B.png

Be on the lookout for more upcoming logos in the set, including: A shark swinging the pogo stick like a bat, Hoppy the happy pint of beer for random food based logo and uniform promotion night, a surfboard with a bite taken out of it forming the letters FC! And of course, no shark-jumping identity is complete without a logo featuring an anthropomorphic Henry Winkler on water skis!! Stay tuned!! 

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

12 hours ago, Lafarge said:

Ready for the 2019 season comes Minor League Baseball's newest branding sensation in sunny San Diego, the Finest City Pogo Sharks! 

The Pogo Sharks name honors San Diego, famous for its constant movement and growth. The seaside city is home to many forms of sea life, none more jovial and active than the shark. The pogo stick represents the city's and the franchise's readiness to soar leaps and bounds above the competition!

nARiH1B.png

Be on the lookout for more upcoming logos in the set, including: A shark swinging the pogo stick like a bat, Hoppy the happy pint of beer for random food based logo and uniform promotion night, a surfboard with a bite taken out of it forming the letters FC! And of course, no shark-jumping identity is complete without a logo featuring an anthropomorphic Henry Winkler on water skis!! Stay tuned!! 

I love it!!! Please turn this into a series!

But seriously though, I'd go to a Pogo Shark game if they were a real team.

11 hours ago, appleclock said:

Careful you might get hired!

Haha, besides me, nobody would want to see that happen.

5 hours ago, LMU said:

For pure Brandiose effect the shark should be swinging a pogo stick while riding a pogo stick.

That's a good point, though may I counter with a pogo stick swinging a shark while riding a pogo stick?

5 hours ago, neo_prankster said:

I love it!!! Please turn this into a series!

But seriously though, I'd go to a Pogo Shark game if they were a real team.

I've been thinking about doing more. I started this as a one-off joke but quickly realized why they do such weird names and designs. It's a ton of fun. If I do continue, I'll probably start with the logos I listed as well as the 80 others required by Brandiose law before moving on to another team.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

Archived