Edmonton Roadrunners Concept

Ez Street

Alright, here it is, my Edmonton Roadrunners concept. I wanted to stay close with the Oilers jersey. But make it different enough so it wasn't just throwing the logo on an Oilers jersey. I'm sure that is how the actual jersey will be when they unviel it. Anyways, the bottom corner is supposed to be the dust cloud the Roadrunner leaves behind. Since it is represented in the logo i thought....why not. Comments are always welcomed and encouraged.

edmontonconcept.gif

What can I say, it's just too SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

the jersey looks like ass... but your new logo is sweet...lol... just kidding... the jersey style is a good idea classic but incorperates the dust cloud really well... as for more red... i dont think its needed... looks good streeter

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

Here is an Alternate i did. Used the old "Rocky" logo, with old style of jersey. Colored the logo the current colors. Before i hear that there isn't any Red and Bronze used in the jersey, let me say the old Phoenix jerseys are similar that way. The colors were a bit different, but the same lack of colors was done.

edmontonconceptalt.gif

I'm sure it will get the *Meh* response. :D

best uniforms I have ever seen for the Roadrunners(not Road Runners) were probably the 94-96 uniforms. The uniforms that look like EZ Street's but had blue flames coming from the bottom. The coolest looking runners jersey's, wish I had a picture of it!

Archived