RUNY_AWAY.png

RUNY_HOME.png

San Diego Legion:

SDL_AWAY.png

SDL_HOME.png

Seattle Seawolves:

SEA_AWAY.png

SEA_HOME.png

Toronto Arrows (2019 expansion team... renamed from Ontario Arrows)

TOR_AWAY.png

TOR_HOME.png

Utah Warriors:

UT_AWAY.png

UT_HOME.png

I really like the Seattle away kit. Love the skyline in the jersey. Also a fan of Toronto but I would swap the shorts and socks on the home and away.

I actually think I saw it posted somewhere that that's exactly what Toronto will be doing,  as well a wearing blue at home not white.

It's too bad SD changed the away kit,  the artsy hoops last year were awesome.  Austin and Glendale are clear improvements. Seattle, NOLA, and Houston I think are lateral movea. LOVE NY's hoops, perfect rugby jersey there, but the home is pretty plain,  same as SD's away. Toronto's too, I preferred the previous jersey,  but I think the classic blue and white will grow on me. Utah isn't bad, miss the warrior face though. 

daGQ8Bu.jpg

It's not MLR, but I didn't want to place it in the World Cup forum. Saw this while searching a few soccer uniforms. It's the Vodacom Bulls dressed up as Captain America vs the Emirates Lions in the South African Super Rugby (Union) competition. The competition has had teams wear Marvel and DC inspired kits over the years to try and get people in the stands. 

Image result for super rugby marvel uniforms

Here's the four that have been released for this year. 

Previous season. Roosters (Captain America) vs St. George Illawarra Dragons (Iron Man)

On 6/19/2019 at 11:40 PM, MJWalker45 said:

daGQ8Bu.jpg

It's not MLR, but I didn't want to place it in the World Cup forum. Saw this while searching a few soccer uniforms. It's the Vodacom Bulls dressed up as Captain America vs the Emirates Lions in the South African Super Rugby (Union) competition. The competition has had teams wear Marvel and DC inspired kits over the years to try and get people in the stands. 

Here's the four that have been released for this year. 

Previous season. Roosters (Captain America) vs St. George Illawarra Dragons (Iron Man)

Roosters and Dragons play in the NRL (Rugby League), whereas the SA teams you mentioned play in the Super Rugby competition, which features teams from all the big Southern Hemisphere rugby (union) nations. 

NRL teams have been getting the Marvel treatment for a while btw. 

14 minutes ago, AusGiant said:

Roosters and Dragons play in the NRL (Rugby League), whereas the SA teams you mentioned play in the Super Rugby competition, which features teams from all the big Southern Hemisphere rugby (union) nations. 

NRL teams have been getting the Marvel treatment for a while btw. 

England's top league does this now too.