Pro Football Guild of America (PFGA)

Lumbergh

I'm dropping a fictional league series called the Pro Football Guild of America. 12 teams, 12 identities and a whole lot of fun. Some of these logos have been revived from the dead to bring this series to life. Here is a sneak peak of the teams, uniforms and fields will come later:

spacer.png

Denver Brewmasters 

Carolina Reptiles

Georgia Guerillas

Detroit Crows

Seattle Orcas

Sacramento Spirits

Jacksonville Generals

Baton Rouge Burners

Las Vegas Sinfuls

St. Louis Stallions

Honolulu Volcanoes

Hartford Ruffians

• Lumbergh changed the title to Pro Football Guild of America (PFGA)
  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Lumbergh changed the title to Pro Football Guild of America (PFGA)- Las Vegas Added (2/10)
  • Lumbergh changed the title to Pro Football Guild of America (PFGA)- St. Louis Added (3/10)

Please bear with me guys, I'm switching to a better template for all the teams. Here's an update to St. Louis as well with some improvement and a look at how every other team will be constructed. Hopefully I'll be able to drop the rest of the teams this week.

yUjQ66k.png

I'm also going to add 2 more teams, so any name/ city suggestions would be great.

The horse might look better if it was galloping. Right now it looks like it’s barely walking, especially its hind legs. One idea might be to do away with the back half of the horse completely and just blend the front half of the horse right into those speed lines.

Archived