Pro Football Guild of America (PFGA)

Lumbergh

• Lumbergh changed the title to Pro Football Guild of America (PFGA)- Carolina Added (4/10)
  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Lumbergh changed the title to Pro Football Guild of America (PFGA)- Seattle Added (5/10)
  • Lumbergh changed the title to Pro Football Guild of America (PFGA)- Baton Rouge Added (6/10)
  • Lumbergh changed the title to Pro Football Guild of America (PFGA)- Honolulu Preview (7/12)

I love these logos. Not keen on a lot of the names (for instance, naming a team Reptiles is like naming a team Mammals.) What can't it just be Baton Rouge Cheetahs or Honolulu Volcanoes?

rATMcmK.png

3 hours ago, Whittier S said:

I love these logos. Not keen on a lot of the names (for instance, naming a team Reptiles is like naming a team Mammals.) What can't it just be Baton Rouge Cheetahs or Honolulu Volcanoes?

Just trying to be unique. But yeah, I have been torn about those two. I am considering Cheetahs and Volcanoes instead.

Love the colors for Honolulu! Is it gray? Purple? Brown? Yes to all I think lol. Its super unique (like the BUCS pewter).

However I'm not sold on the helmet logo. It kinda looks like the top of a pineapple instead of an eruption. 

Guest darkpiranha
19 hours ago, GDLions said:

Love the colors for Honolulu! Is it gray? Purple? Brown? Yes to all I think lol. Its super unique (like the BUCS pewter).

However I'm not sold on the helmet logo. It kinda looks like the top of a pineapple instead of an eruption. 

Eruption works better as a name than Erupters.  Lava is another short and sweet and visual word that could work.  I'd still go with just plain Volcanoes.   

21 hours ago, GDLions said:

Agreed. You've got a solid logo that could go on the helmet as-is. (Love that subtle H, by the way.)

rATMcmK.png

• 8 months later...

Happy 4th! I've finally found some time to finish this project! I've put together the logo sheets for all 12 teams, and am in the process of transferring the teams to a new uniform template. Here are the logos and helmets for all 12 teams in the PFGA:

spacer.png   

spacer.png

spacer.png   

spacer.png

spacer.png   

spacer.png

spacer.png   

spacer.png

spacer.png   

spacer.png

spacer.png   

spacer.png