miltonANDlumbergh

Pro Football Guild of America (PFGA)- Honolulu Preview (7/12)

Introducing the Carolina Reptiles:

Hfe5TXt.png

K2fJtYY.png

3xiiPdq.png

vUVpv0F.png

I've been super busy at work recently, so please be patient for this thread to reach its full potential. Thanks.

Two things.

I would buy that Reptiles helmet yesterday and as a Browns fan, every time I see your sig, I think Jabrill Peppers.

Hahaha This is close as this one from Eyeshield 21 manga, one of the teams, Dinosaurs. 

cvr9781421529271_9781421529271_hr.jpg

@JMtexan09

Been meaning to read that manga for a while.

But anyways, nice job on the Reptiles, though I wonder how that scale pattern can be applied to the helmet. Maybe a wrap?

Introducing the Baton Rouge Burners. The identity is based around speed, a la the cheetah mark. Enjoy:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Burners look great! The mix of colors looks awesome on the helmet

Here's a preview of what's cooking for the Honolulu Erupters. CC appreciated:

spacer.png

spacer.png

I love these logos. Not keen on a lot of the names (for instance, naming a team Reptiles is like naming a team Mammals.) What can't it just be Baton Rouge Cheetahs or Honolulu Volcanoes?

3 hours ago, Whittier S said:

I love these logos. Not keen on a lot of the names (for instance, naming a team Reptiles is like naming a team Mammals.) What can't it just be Baton Rouge Cheetahs or Honolulu Volcanoes?

Just trying to be unique. But yeah, I have been torn about those two. I am considering Cheetahs and Volcanoes instead.

10 minutes ago, darkpiranha said:

How about Bayou Cats and Magma?

Love Bayou Cats

Love the colors for Honolulu! Is it gray? Purple? Brown? Yes to all I think lol. Its super unique (like the BUCS pewter).

However I'm not sold on the helmet logo. It kinda looks like the top of a pineapple instead of an eruption. 

Craters would be a better choice for the Honolulu franchise.

19 hours ago, GDLions said:

Love the colors for Honolulu! Is it gray? Purple? Brown? Yes to all I think lol. Its super unique (like the BUCS pewter).

However I'm not sold on the helmet logo. It kinda looks like the top of a pineapple instead of an eruption. 

Eruption works better as a name than Erupters.  Lava is another short and sweet and visual word that could work.  I'd still go with just plain Volcanoes.   

21 hours ago, GDLions said:

Agreed. You've got a solid logo that could go on the helmet as-is. (Love that subtle H, by the way.)