Pro Football Guild of America (PFGA)

Lumbergh

I'm dropping a fictional league series called the Pro Football Guild of America. 12 teams, 12 identities and a whole lot of fun. Some of these logos have been revived from the dead to bring this series to life. Here is a sneak peak of the teams, uniforms and fields will come later:

spacer.png

Denver Brewmasters 

Carolina Reptiles

Georgia Guerillas

Detroit Crows

Seattle Orcas

Sacramento Spirits

Jacksonville Generals

Baton Rouge Burners

Las Vegas Sinfuls

St. Louis Stallions

Honolulu Volcanoes

Hartford Ruffians

• Like 5

• Lumbergh changed the title to Pro Football Guild of America (PFGA)
  • Lumbergh changed the title to Pro Football Guild of America (PFGA)- Las Vegas Added (2/10)
  • Lumbergh changed the title to Pro Football Guild of America (PFGA)- St. Louis Added (3/10)

Please bear with me guys, I'm switching to a better template for all the teams. Here's an update to St. Louis as well with some improvement and a look at how every other team will be constructed. Hopefully I'll be able to drop the rest of the teams this week.

yUjQ66k.png

I'm also going to add 2 more teams, so any name/ city suggestions would be great.

• Like 1

• Lumbergh changed the title to Pro Football Guild of America (PFGA)- Honolulu Preview (7/12)