CONCACAF Champions League

Louis

I like the new trophy and logo as well. It looks like a Game of Thrones reference with the logo though. The previous logo suffered because it was made before Scotiabank took over and when they added the sponsor they just never seemed to set it up properly. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

On 11/29/2018 at 7:37 PM, mcrosby said:

The new trophy is great. The new logo is not great. 

Looking at the badge you would expect the trophy to look more like multiple arrows coming up to the top. Then you see the trophy itself and realize the top of it is not on the badge. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Both the trophy and logo are huge improvements, although the trophy looks a little small. Something more akin to the logo with the arrows forming the cup and slightly wider dimensions would have been better. Still think that a name change to the competition would make it feel less like the D-List version of the Champions League. 

07Giants.pngnyy.png

An upgrade from the previous but its still pretty bad...the cup portion of the logo is a mess and I am not a fan of "CONCACAF" in lowercase with "CHAMPIONS LEAGUE" in uppercase

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

7 hours ago, AJM said:

I am not a fan of "CONCACAF" in lowercase with "CHAMPIONS LEAGUE" in uppercase

CONCACAF used to be in uppercase but last year they rebranded as 'Concacaf' because some people didn't know how to pronounce it (really).

Archived