Microsoft Office new icon set for 2018

CS85

I preferred it when Outlook was yellow. I thought it was weird they changed it to blue and it looks like that's staying.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

1 hour ago, Dolphins Dynasty said:

Reminds me of those pantone guides that are used for interior painting.

Oh wow, they do! It’s kinda weird how an online service looks like a very NOT online service.

Excellent!

• 1 month later...
On 12/1/2018 at 7:08 AM, KRZYBDGRZ said:

Too much blue 

Cuz CLOUD.

Everything is in the CLOUD*

Seattle_-_Lake_City_Center_strip_mall_01

*Actual cloud may vary.  Server farm must be located within a strip mall containing at least one Autozone, Great Clips or Papa Murphys. 

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

On 12/1/2018 at 10:08 AM, KRZYBDGRZ said:

Too much blue 

I agree. The main problem is both Outlook and Word being very similar shades of blue. If they don't want Outlook to be yellow any more then maybe go to a more turquoise/lighter blue for Word like it had for several years.

Word_2.0.PNG Word_97.pngWord_6.0.PNG

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/8/2019 at 4:54 PM, pianoknight said:

Cuz CLOUD.

Everything is in the CLOUD*

Seattle_-_Lake_City_Center_strip_mall_01

*Actual cloud may vary.  Server farm must be located within a strip mall containing at least one Autozone, Great Clips or Papa Murphys. 

What a weird picture pull (only in that I know exactly where that is in the north end of Seattle.)

19 hours ago, OMMF said:

What a weird picture pull (only in that I know exactly where that is in the north end of Seattle.)

Just Googled "strip mall" and found a random pic. 

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived