BigRed's XFL Predictions (California added)

BigRed618

SEATTLE SURGE

seaSurgeHome.png

seaSurgeRoad.png

The Surge celebrates Seattle's position as a leading center of technology with its logo and uni design based around circuitry and software. The logo is a football with motion lines morphing into circuit lines, then housed inside a rounded square like an app icon. A bit out there, I know, but at least it's original, right? California is next.

3 hours ago, BigRed618 said:

SEATTLE SURGE

seaSurgeHome.png

seaSurgeRoad.png

The Surge celebrates Seattle's position as a leading center of technology with its logo and uni design based around circuitry and software. The logo is a football with motion lines morphing into circuit lines, then housed inside a rounded square like an app icon. A bit out there, I know, but at least it's original, right? California is next.

Thats 167% a stingray or jelly fish

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

Your Seattle set looks pretty cool! The city flag colors and tech font work really well here.

While I don't think it's a problem, I certainly see what @BellaSpurs means about the stingray. If you want to address that, you might replace the app square with something else (city seal S shape? Tree?)

That NY Rush concept is awesome! Cleverly done!

While I like the turtle logo for TB, it doesn't match the striping as well as the shark.

I agree that "Orions" feels much more Houston. Still, good uniform set.

Good work!

Archived