mcrosby

Bucky Badger Refresh

I think the real life update is closer to the original design... but that’s not necessarily a good thing. Your update is infinitely better, well done

I’ve never had a problem with the 2002 update of Bucky as it’s a fairly decent cleanup of the original. But your update goes to show that thicker line work is (usually) better. Nicely done. It’s cool to see the progression of the three versions side by side.

Your badger is top notch.  The sharper edges on the fur really gets to his personality as a frenetic, unstable, hothead.  I love it.

My only criticism is that I want more stripes on the sweater.  Is there a happy medium between your 7-8 stripes and the other ones' 20 stripes.  I'm sure you played around with it a bunch before landing where you did, but I'd love to see the versions on the cutting room floor. 

12 minutes ago, Duck_Duck said:

Your badger is top notch.  The sharper edges on the fur really gets to his personality as a frenetic, unstable, hothead.  I love it.

My only criticism is that I want more stripes on the sweater.  Is there a happy medium between your 7-8 stripes and the other ones' 20 stripes.  I'm sure you played around with it a bunch before landing where you did, but I'd love to see the versions on the cutting room floor. 

I agree with this.  Your current versions' stripes remind me too much of Indiana's basketball warmup pants.

I tried a few different stripe iterations, and I could only get this one to work. Anything less and the white stripes got far too thin compared to the rest of the logo's line work. 

Anywho, here's a shot of the mascot matching mascot Bucky's colors: 

buck.png

My wife says he needs a bigger mouth. You know the old saying: happy wife, happy Bucky. 

jSwdu6J.png

11 hours ago, mcrosby said:

I tried a few different stripe iterations, and I could only get this one to work. Anything less and the white stripes got far too thin compared to the rest of the logo's line work. 

Anywho, here's a shot of the mascot matching mascot Bucky's colors: 

buck.png

I don't have any real problems with the current Buckingham, but these are great changes. Very clean and mean.