meetthemets

2020 Final Four Logo

I dig.

Especially since it includes peach color and not a peach basketball logo -- which is EXTREMELY overused. 

Overall I like it. "Atlanta" could use some kerning love.

3 hours ago, WSU151 said:

I think I see an Atlanta Thrashers logo in there somewhere.

I got that vibe too.

6 hours ago, KRZYBDGRZ said:

They do it so well every year, take notes NFL

Include the NBA also.

It's not bad. IMO. I'm expecting it to start flying. I see the trophy shape, and then I see plane wings. 

It's a very cool and modern logo, but I guess I'm confused as to what it is...? I obviously see the basketball, but I don't recognize anything else. Additionally, the colors remind me of something I would see out of Arizona or New Mexico, not Georgia. Interesting stab at this one.

1 hour ago, 8993 said:

It's a very cool and modern logo, but I guess I'm confused as to what it is...? I obviously see the basketball, but I don't recognize anything else. Additionally, the colors remind me of something I would see out of Arizona or New Mexico, not Georgia. Interesting stab at this one.

I think it's a take on the Mercedes-Benz Stadium? I'm just glad the basketball isn't a peach.

2 hours ago, BellaSpurs said:

Actually the first peach basketball was the best final four logo Atlanta has had. @kimball

I'm more of a fan of the 2007 logo, because the peach isn't a basketball. The 2013 logo peach seems like an after thought.

ncaa-final-four-in-atlanta-logo-history-

They changed the template again. I really thought they had something with the banner 2.0 model, but aside from that this is a solid logo. Really has a rising flame, Phoenix from the ashes thing that I dig.

I live in Atlanta. I’m a bit disappointed. Each of the past four logos have had something related to the host city. This is just a cool design. There are many things besides peaches that symbolize Atlanta. Civil War, hip hop, diverse cultures, etc. And the “Phoenix” In this logo I can barely see. Really liked the banner template, it is the only good championship logo template I like. However the logo has some goodness in it. I like the color palette. But the font for “Final Four” should be italicized like the past four logos.

I was thinking more fire as in Hotlanta. but overall, a solid logo for the Final Four.