The Freedom Football League

GDAWG

11 minutes ago, GDAWG said:

They don't have a money guy, that is clear as day. None of the ex-players involved in the league are money type guys. 

Especially Ricky Williams. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

Especially Ricky Williams. 

The dude probably has $4.20 in his bank account. 

Some of the uniforms look neat, but I would be very surprised if we saw them in an actual football game. 

The odds of the Freedom Football League getting a money guy is very slim and even if they are able to secure one, it might be the wrong type of money guy such as the case with the AAF.

• 1 month later...

These can't be the real logos or uniforms. Not only are they awful, but they're completely lazy at best, potential theft at worst.

• The football in the Florida logo is exactly the same as in the St. Louis logo but with college stripes added.
  • OKC is a complete rip-off of the Oakland Invaders.
  • Oakland is literally clipart slapped into a roundel.
  • Based on the quality of the other logos, I'd be willing to bet the microphone is clipart too.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

29 minutes ago, Lafarge said:

These can't be the real logos or uniforms. Not only are they awful, but they're completely lazy at best, potential theft at worst.

• The football in the Florida logo is exactly the same as in the St. Louis logo but with college stripes added.
  • Based on the quality of the other logos, I'd be willing to bet the microphone is clipart too.

They think Austin and San Antonio are the same city too. Don't worry, if this thing takes off it'll be a shorter journey than the Wright Brother's at Kitty Hawk. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

1 hour ago, MJWalker45 said:

They think Austin and San Antonio are the same city too. Don't worry, if this thing takes off it'll be a shorter journey than the Wright Brother's at Kitty Hawk. 

It won't ever kickoff.  Most of the former players who work for them were at best special teamers, practice squad or mediocre starters during their NFL careers and some of them I had never even heard of.  The most recognizable names are Ricky Williams, TO, Jeff Garcia, Dexter Jackson, Simeon Rice, Byron Chamblerlain, Jeff Blake and Akili Smith.  The rest are guys nobody's ever heard of.  I have to wonder why they didn't pursue any of the Hall of Famers who we see on TV every Sunday in the fall to work for their league, as there are plenty of them.

They also have not announced any coaches, broadcast deals or stadiums and have not confirmed if those logos are true or not.  Well, they announced one coach: Norm Chow for San Diego, but today, he was announced as the OC for XFL LA. 

2 hours ago, Lafarge said:

Also, they have a team named the Ohio Players. 

Archived