New Earned Uniforms for Heat, Jazz, Warriors Leak

SportsLogos.Net News

New Earned Uniforms for Heat, Jazz, Warriors Leak

December 10, 2018 - 15:49 PM

Three more leaks out of the NBA as the league prepares to unveil it’s set of fifth uniforms for the sixteen teams who qualified for the 2018 Playoffs. This uniform set will be known as the “Earned” series and will […]

Read More...

The Vice series from the Heat has really been extraordinary. The balance of colors on each of the uniforms has been perfect, and the existing numeral font looks great with the drop shadowing and partners well with the Miami script. It's the best the Heat have ever looked. Add a light blue set and promote the whole package to primary.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

32 minutes ago, andregunts said:

there is already a NBA changes thread

Ballsy take.

The SportsLogoNews Bot highlights stuff from the homepage and might get lost in the big threads.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived