Lions concept

Discrim

I tweaked the lion somewhat (it's noticeable), cleaned up the sleeve striping so it doesn't look disorganized like the real thing does, standardized the helmet and pant stripes, and toned down the black. as you'll see, the blue pants are also back, along with a silver alt jersey. my last tweak is a new alt, the lion over a D. special thanks go to StL Fanatic (temp) and Sharkshock (font-Thunberbird)

that said, here we go.

lionsconcept.gif

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I dig those alot!

Love the Lions.

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

I dont like the D alternate under the collar, but the logo itself is nice, maybe too old broncos.

And the number font is too hard to read. is that a 20 or 28? ya we all know, but it looks similar

other than that awesome, real nice

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

^ what he said. i mean, if you have your heart set on that font, then roll with it, but i have a suggestion if thats the case. make the numbers bigger and consolidate them to one outline so they are more legible. id like to see it, becasue i like those numbers, but they are rather hard to read in current form.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

I agree about the placement of the D on the jersey, but that's a great logo, and I love how you revamped the primary. That one looks so much better, especially with the line seperating the leg from the body, and with the open mouth. Much better than that rejected logo that everyone keeps bringing up. Good work.

VmWIn6B.png

Wow--that's not as out there as usual, but overall it's looking good--I must however add my name to those who don't like the font--from the stands and especially on TV--it would be tough to read...still it's great for a wordmark...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived