NFL changes 2019

FightingGoldenDevil

On 6/20/2019 at 12:16 PM, StrongXStyle said:

the away uni needs to be adopted full time. 

Yes. I think if the alt home had white numerals with old gold trim and a few teeaks, then they could nicely mix and match gold and white pants. Maybe some black alt road pants too if they added stripes. 

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Echo said:

The AAFC Browns wore white helmets.  They also wore white helmets for parts of 1950 and 1951, their first two seasons in the NFL.  They won the 1950 NFL Championship Game while wearing white helmets.

wxLCvnj.jpg

They won a championship with their white helmets!!!  Why would they change it??? </sarcasm>

spacer.png

Last updated 2/26

1 hour ago, joey joe joe jr. shabadoo said:

I don't think anything has been rumored but I'd be curious if the NY Giants do something once the Daniel Jones era begins. Among their fans the 80's look is more popular than what they have now

Source?

It's where I sit.

1 hour ago, joey joe joe jr. shabadoo said:

I don't think anything has been rumored but I'd be curious if the NY Giants do something once the Daniel Jones era begins. Among their fans the 80's look is more popular than what they have now

WRT the Giants, why did they decide on wearing white pants with the blue jerseys on the road last year--except at Dallas where they wore gray bottoms?

18 hours ago, msubulldog said:

WRT the Giants, why did they decide on wearing white pants with the blue jerseys on the road last year--except at Dallas where they wore gray bottoms?

How many times did they wear blue on the road?

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

5 hours ago, Old School Fool said:

I haven't seen any retail jerseys with the NFL 100 logo on the collar. If we can't get one then that would be a disappointment.

should be soon. i believe Nike was getting things ready for this month (which is why Dolphins officially rolled out white throwback jerseys a couple weeks ago)

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

1 hour ago, dont care said:

If it means anything, the retail jerseys for the bears throwbacks didn’t have the NFL100 logo 

The Bears are wearing their own 100 Seasons patch instead of the NFL 100 logo on the collar. Their retail jerseys have it.

bSLCtu2.png

37 minutes ago, Pizzaman7294 said:

I wonder the same exact thing. Do Saints fans like it??

The problem is the people who vote on the uniform combos on Twitter are more likely under 30 and spend their entire lives online, and think that the all-black look is 'dope' or 'rad'. The traditional fans not only don't vote, they probably don't even know that the team allows fans to vote on Twitter...heck, they may not even know what Twitter is.

2 hours ago, Bluefalcon said:

The problem is the people who vote on the uniform combos on Twitter are more likely under 30 and spend their entire lives online, and think that the all-black look is 'dope' or 'rad'. The traditional fans not only don't vote, they probably don't even know that the team allows fans to vote on Twitter...heck, they may not even know what Twitter is.

This.

It's why when anyone claims to know what 'the fans' think, you need to ask yourself (or them) how they know what 'the fans' think.

It's where I sit.

30 minutes ago, oldschoolvikings said:

I don't think they're nearly as interested in what the fans "want" as much as what the fans will spend money on... It's a subtle but important difference.

I get what you're saying, but the NFL doesn't even sell pants, just the jerseys. It would make sense if the Saints stood to make more money sporting the ballerina look...but I think it's a couple of hundred fans voting on Twitter. Never let the inmates run the asylum!

On ‎6‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 11:24 AM, CaliforniaGlowin said:

They won a championship with their white helmets!!!  Why would they change it??? </sarcasm>

I rather the Cleveland Browns go back to that template with the white helmets with a brashier stripes being brown/orange/brown with the players number on the side. Then white lids, brown jerseys, white trousers, brown socks and white lids, white jerseys, brown trousers, and white socks would work. Just keep the 1946-2012 sleeve stripes white/orange/white/orange/white on the brown jerseys and brown/orange/brown/orange/brown on the white jerseys, then brown/orange/brown stripes on the white trouser on the home and white/orange/white stripes on the away brown trousers.

7 hours ago, DNAsports said:

I am visioning the Browns while looking at that picture and nope. It doesn’t and won’t ever work for the Browns, again?.

Oh really now,

cleveland%2Bbrowns.png

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-5uRgifUGc8U/WH0cU02wR3I/AAAAAAAACsY/nY0VyzrH5c0dyLgnorFZUsObCi860rGqACLcB/s1600/cleveland%2Bbrowns.png

And this one from Adam Cain

Browns%20White_zpsxepne6ga.jpg

Archived