NFL changes 2019

FightingGoldenDevil

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Old School Fool said:

Raiders have a 60 Seasons logo. It's a little cheap looking but I like the Al Davis flame being in there.

kvdpqb7fgnvlkyxdcywn.jpg

"We're celebrating 60 years of Oakland...wait-Los Angeles...wait-Oakland Football🙃."

spacer.png

jCMXRTJ.png.c7b9b888fd36f93c327929ec580f08dc.png

7 hours ago, Old School Fool said:

Raiders have a 60 Seasons logo. It's a little cheap looking but I like the Al Davis flame being in there.

kvdpqb7fgnvlkyxdcywn.jpg

It says "AMERICAN FOOTBALL LEAGUE"
The Raiders' continued insistence on pissing in the NFL's cornflakes makes me happy. Never change, Raiders. Never change.

And the Cowboys, also founded in 1960, but as we all know, is an OG NFL Team.

Since they can’t wear their White Helmet Throwbacks, I would like to see the Cowboys Wear their Silver Pants with the Color Rush Jersey to make a 1994/95 Throwback. Kinda how like the Raiders now wear Silver Pants with their Color Rush for a 1964 Throwback.

da0Lbhs.png

4 minutes ago, simtek34 said:

And the Cowboys, also founded in 1960, but as we all know, is an OG NFL Team.

Since they can’t wear their White Helmet Throwbacks, I would like to see the Cowboys Wear their Silver Pants with the Color Rush Jersey to make a 1994/95 Throwback. Kinda how like the Raiders now wear Silver Pants with their Color Rush for a 1964 Throwback.

This is true, but I believe the Cowboys did their 50 year anniversary in 2010 so I'd assume they'll be doing their 60 year anniversary next season.

On 6/26/2019 at 8:39 AM, dont care said:

Well that’s just your opinion. The browns have an established look. There is a reason why the orange helmet has been their primary logo for decades it’s their primary identifier. Now changing to white is nothing but change for changes sake and adds nothing to the browns but instead strips away any anything that made them unique and clearly the browns.

Actually, as of a couple of months ago, the Browns ARE still considering a change to white helmets as apart of the new unis. Well have to wait as see.

1 hour ago, seahawk9 said:

Actually, as of a couple of months ago, the Browns ARE still considering a change to white helmets as apart of the new unis. Well have to wait as see.

Source?

The one thing they didn’t screw up in the redesign was the helmet, and everyone involved very clearly acknowledged that the helmet will never change when talking about the redesign in the media. There’s absolutely no way they will have a white helmet next year. I’ll Venmo you money for a beer if I’m wrong.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

4 hours ago, seahawk9 said:

Um.... No, you’re wrong about everything you just said.

Still considering? When did they start considering, I’ve never heard them ever considering it in the first place?

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

11 hours ago, Ice_Cap said:

The Raiders' continued insistence on pissing in the NFL's cornflakes makes me happy. Never change, Raiders. Never change.

I honestly don't know if that's true here. I think this is them doing something at the last second to celebrate the final season in Oakland. I kinda wish instead of a 60 years logo, they did a Final Season in Oakland logo or something. Atleast with this 60 Seasons logo, we know for sure they will break out the silver number throwbacks.

bSLCtu2.png

11 minutes ago, BellaSpurs said:

Still considering? When did they start considering, I’ve never heard them ever considering it in the first place?

It started in 2017, so it's an old rumor that very likely won't be true. 

https://uni-watch.com/2017/03/28/browns-could-have-new-uniforms-in-2020/

"A source has said that the Browns are seriously looking at replacing the plain orange helmet with a plain white one. The Browns wore white helmets from their inception in 1946 through the 1950 season."

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Sounds like the white helmet was out of the picture as of May 2019.

https://factoryofsadness.co/2019/05/09/cleveland-browns-rumors-uniform-changes-wont-see-use-white-helmet/

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

1 hour ago, Old School Fool said:

I honestly don't know if that's true here

This is the team that put AFL logos in the endzones during the NFL's EVERYTHING MUST BE GOLD FOR SUPER BOWL 50! year. It was intentional :P

19 hours ago, Dolphins Dynasty said:

Shouldn't the entire AFC West have an anniversary logo? They were all founded the same year, right?

6 hours ago, Eszcz21 said:

Along with the Pats, Bills, Jets, Titans/Oilers.

Wouldn't surprise me if the NFL told the AFL founders to play down their sixtieth so all the focus could be on the NFL's 100th.

Which makes the Raiders logo even better if true.

On 7/2/2019 at 2:37 AM, Ice_Cap said:

I see the Raiders more as a faded, flabby former biker who is still coasting on the bad rep he earned in his youth. Likes to talk tough every now and then but desperately hopes nobody calls his bluff and asks him to put up. 

More pathetic poseur than badass outlaw. 

12 minutes ago, Gothamite said:

I see the Raiders more as a faded, flabby former biker who is still coasting on the bad rep he earned in his youth. Likes to talk tough every now and then but desperately hopes nobody calls his bluff and asks him to put up. 

More pathetic poseur than badass outlaw. 

This is so true. The team lost its way during the Oakland return (or even during their LA stay, towards the end), going into a nosedive after 2002 and Al’s growing senility. 

Puffing up their AFL roots as the franchise has fallen off competitively just comes across as impotent posturing. They need the “blue pill” of their badass roots to look cool again.

On 7/2/2019 at 4:37 AM, Ice_Cap said:

When the USFL sued the NFL for anti-trust violations, it named as defendants every NFL team except the Raiders.  And then Al Davis testified for the USFL.  For that alone, the Raiders will always be the good guys.

logo-diamonds-for-CC-no-photo-sig.png

Archived