1 hour ago, andycumbee19 said:

I cant even.

Maybe if they were in the correct colors??

How about now?

spacer.png

2 hours ago, AgentColon2 said:

How about now?

spacer.png

The orange "socks" make this infinitely better than when the Broncos actually do wear navy pants.

5 hours ago, AgentColon2 said:

How about now?

spacer.png

Nope. White pants with an orange or navy swoosh. Then obviously Navy socks. Keep it legit looking at least

I'm currently playing Madden 20 and i noticed the Carolina Panthers have made changes to their uniforms for the first time ever. The striping on the jerseys is different and the logo on the pants is gone. This is definitely not an error as the game also has 2015 Home and 2015 Away listed.

YAzOBP0.png

10 hours ago, Old School Fool said:

I'm currently playing Madden 20 and i noticed the Carolina Panthers have made changes to their uniforms for the first time ever. The striping on the jerseys is different and the logo on the pants is gone. This is definitely not an error as the game also has 2015 Home and 2015 Away listed.

YAzOBP0.png

If this is all true, then that is a big improvement. One of the problems of the Panthers Uniforms was the overabundance of logos. If they burned the White and Black pants and only wore Silver, it would be perfect 

33 minutes ago, simtek34 said:

If this is all true, then that is a big improvement. One of the problems of the Panthers Uniforms was the overabundance of logos. If they burned the White and Black pants and only wore Silver, it would be perfect 

Absolutely agree with all of this.  I'd go further, and remove the logo from the sleeve, too, replacing it with tv numbers.  That jersey is too crowded, and we don't need to see the same logo repeated over and over.

I’ve always said that all the Panthers need are some tweaks, not a full scale abandon ship. These are definite improvements in my opinion.

What’s different about the striping? I can see the logo on the pants is removed, but what changed on the jersey? 

22 minutes ago, FinsUp1214 said:

I’ve always said that all the Panthers need are some tweaks, not a full scale abandon ship. These are definite improvements in my opinion.

Maybe they'll change next year for 2020

FWIW they had some photoshoots using a jersey with the NFL100 patch but it appeared to be their old template. But we'll see in the coming days/weeks i guess. 

I really like the Panthers uniforms, including the combinations with the black pants and different socks. Grey makes them drab. 

This is really the only mistake they can make: Image result for cam newton 2018

36 minutes ago, dont care said:

I’m still wondering what’s different in the striping

It appears that the stripe has been trimmed to be curtailed to the sleeve endcap

1 minute ago, Pizzaman7294 said:

It appears that the stripe has been trimmed to be curtailed to the sleeve endcap

But is that just something for the game to make it easier for the developers because the real uniforms so far appear to be the same.

3 hours ago, smarisca03 said:

Maybe they'll change next year for 2020

Seems like they have been using different combos more since the new owner took over. Usually I feel like that leads to more changes down the line.

I don't understand how those helmet stripes have lasted this long. They still make zero sense to me.