NFL changes 2019

FightingGoldenDevil

22 hours ago, simtek34 said:

Also, everybody is wearing Silver Pants! Good sign...

To be fair, most teams choose one particular color for pants during camp. The Redskins are wearing burgundy pants at practice. Saw New England on ESPN practicing in their blue pants. Doesn't necessarily mean Carolina's white pants have been phased out.

Hotter Than July > Thriller

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, DouglasQuaid said:

There is also no logo on them from what I can see too!

Yeah, that’s why I posted it. Read what the Tweet said...

On 7/30/2019 at 9:45 PM, simtek34 said:

Also, everybody is wearing Silver Pants! Good sign...

da0Lbhs.png

1 hour ago, FormerLurker said:

Pats Vikings and Seahawks just dropped their inverteds and boy oh boy are they all beauties.

spacer.png

That Patriots one needs to be their primary. Imagine that with silver lids and britches.

I don’t mind that. Remove the side piping and you got a good look in place.

Seems like that red Pats jersey was a ubiquitous concept 12-15 years ago, during the silver alternate era when fans were itching for throwbacks. Somewhere there's a photoshop of Kevin Faulk wearing that jersey. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

A team called the Patriots, whose identity is inspired by symbols of the American Revolution and whose home region was the epicenter for said event, should not wear a red jersey. I thought we established this like 15 years ago.😛

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

10 minutes ago, andrewharrington said:

A team called the Patriots, whose identity is inspired by symbols of the American Revolution and whose home region was the epicenter for said event, should not wear a red jersey. I thought we established this like 15 years ago.😛

Well, dead redcoat uniforms do make for a nice trophy...

But yes, the Pats should never wear red. It was a thirty-year mistake to do it.

On 7/29/2019 at 10:27 PM, Jeffery said:

I wonder why the NFL considers the Packers Inaugural season 1919, before the NFL was founded, but does not count the Bears (1919) or Cardinals (1898) pre-NFL years.

The Bears were founded in 1920.

That is strange, though.  I know the Packers fought for years for the NFL to stop using "1921".  

On 7/29/2019 at 7:27 PM, Jeffery said:

I wonder why the NFL considers the Packers Inaugural season 1919, before the NFL was founded, but does not count the Bears (1919) or Cardinals (1898) pre-NFL years.

Yeah they have that on a ton of merchandise. Cardinals even wore a 100th year anniversary patch in 98 I believe.

On 7/29/2019 at 9:37 PM, tp49 said:
On 7/29/2019 at 11:01 AM, BrandMooreArt said:

is there a league with sadder apparel than the NFL?

On 7/29/2019 at 6:53 PM, mjd77 said:

I think the NBA is worse.

The NHL hands down.

I have to agree with this. Since the NHL and New Era parted ways, there are hardly any good NHL caps for sale. Like, seriously, how hard is it to get a fitted cap with a nicely stitched logo that doesn't have some wacky and/or recolored design?   

Also, the Fanatics replica jerseys are poorly made and inaccurate to the respective teams' actual jerseys. 

On 7/30/2019 at 3:01 PM, simtek34 said:

That template on Game Jersey materials would be great for a Batman Uniform Throwback.

Isn't that the new uniform template that Oregon just unveiled?  Makes you wonder if the Nike is testing this in practices with certain players or teams to prepare for an upcoming league-wide switch.  Shame, the Vapor Untouchable template is pretty much ideal.

11 hours ago, Heitert said:

I have to agree with this. Since the NHL and New Era parted ways, there are hardly any good NHL caps for sale. Like, seriously, how hard is it to get a fitted cap with a nicely stitched logo that doesn't have some wacky and/or recolored design?   

Also, the Fanatics replica jerseys are poorly made and inaccurate to the respective teams' actual jerseys. 

Are you talking about the Blues' alt?

Nearly every other Fanatics jersey is pretty accurate. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

46 minutes ago, Volt said:

Isn't that the new uniform template that Oregon just unveiled?  Makes you wonder if the Nike is testing this in practices with certain players or teams to prepare for an upcoming league-wide switch.  Shame, the Vapor Untouchable template is pretty much ideal.

the VU was tested on a select few players before it was a league wide option. looks like they're doing the same thing this time around

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

15 hours ago, Heitert said:

I am with you all the way on this.  Unfortunately I don’t think it’s going to get any better.  In addition to the design flaws the hats fit is horrific. My NHL gear consists of hooded sweatshirts to wear to games. 

Archived