NFL changes 2019

FightingGoldenDevil

4 hours ago, WSU151 said:

Are you talking about the Blues' alt?

Nearly every other Fanatics jersey is pretty accurate.

Oh, man, I'd never even seen a Fanatics version of the Blues' alt. That is pretty rough. 

Not to derail this thread from the NFL too much further, but this example was what came to mind. Notice the shoulder logos. 

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, panthers_2012 said:

Panthers announce their jersey schedule for the season. They said pants color will be announce weekly during the season.

spacer.png

I hope they never change, the Panther's set is a modern classic. 

24 minutes ago, SCL said:

I hope they never change, the Panther's set is a modern classic. 

I think they'll update their uniforms next year. My biggest issue is the silver helmet and the pants. I never liked the silver pants. 

spacer.png

jCMXRTJ.png.c7b9b888fd36f93c327929ec580f08dc.png

6 hours ago, insert name said:

NFL is the only sport I know where a team can go almost half the season without wearing their primary home uniform. 

I think there have been entire seasons where the Dolphins wore their white jerseys at home, meaning the only time they wore aqua would've been a road game where their opponent was wearing white, presumably, to beat the heat (or the Cowboys/Redskins). 

spacer.png

7 hours ago, insert name said:

NFL is the only sport I know where a team can go almost half the season without wearing their primary home uniform. 

I think most sports are that way, especially since they typically don’t wear their home uniform when away...

21 hours ago, Kramerica Industries said:

I think there have been entire seasons where the Dolphins wore their white jerseys at home, meaning the only time they wore aqua would've been a road game where their opponent was wearing white, presumably, to beat the heat (or the Cowboys/Redskins). 

That’s not weird to me because white is definitely a Dolphins staple. While not quite on the same level as the Cowboys or LSU, the Dolphins in white at home is completely normal.

1 hour ago, aawagner011 said:

That’s not weird to me because white is definitely a Dolphins staple. While not quite on the same level as the Cowboys or LSU, the Dolphins in white at home is completely normal.

They have been wearing aqua at home quite a bit for non-primetime games the past few seasons (either their regular or throwback jersey)

17 hours ago, aawagner011 said:

Whenever I played Madden I ALWAYS had them in their white uniforms, specifically all-white. It just looks right to me.

jersey-signature03.pngjersey-signature04.png

On 8/3/2019 at 8:14 PM, BJ Sands said:

Look closely. Appears there’s a version of the Bears’ anniversary logo at midfield. 

EDIT: Yep. There it is  

What I find more interesting is the NFL 100 logo in the endzones. It appears to be the logo used on the uniforms, with the NFL logo beneath the 100, and not the official NFL 100 logo, with the NFL logo to the right of the 100.

This logo:

nfl-100th-anniversary-logo-football-1.jp

and not this one:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKx221VAgqo3Lbr1madMX

Makes me wonder if the teams that put the NFL logo at their 25 yard lines will use the shield below the 100 logo instead.

It'll also be interesting to see if teams with the NFL logo sewn into the field (like Dallas, who doesn't paint the playoffs logos on their field) will change the logo to the NFL 100 logo. 

28 minutes ago, JOEYxFRESCO said:

Any word on if Carolina is still changing unis next year? I would’ve imagined an announcement be made by now if they were 

I haven't heard anything regarding this in a long time. Sorry for not having an update. 

Jaguars

Archived